Nsfw tweet shorts (boys)

The girls will be separated because I want to post this already but I'm tired, I will do the girls soon though‼️

Word count - 2012

Ethan -
Promt -

Outfit for this short -Unnecessary so imagine your own

Unnecessary so imagine your own.

Your point of view -

"Thanks mom! I really like the skirt."

"I figured you would, since you were liking the pictures on my phone! It was everywhere."

"I was not! I'll see you later though."

"You better be back before dinner or that behinds gonna get another whoopin."

"Yes mom."

I grabbed the bag with the new clothes and walked to ethans house excited to show him them. I knocked on the door and waited a bit before Jane opened it.

"Y/n!!"

"Hey Janie! Is Ethan home?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah. Upstairs doing boy things. What about me?"

"Of course I wouldn't forget you!"

I ruffled her hair and handed her a bag of candy.

"Yay!"

She moved out the way and I walked upstairs. I reached Ethan's door and knocked in a pattern so he would know it was me. I heard a faint come in so I opened the door.

"Hey beautiful."

I smiled and put the bag down then hugged him.

"Hi dork."

He groaned and stopped hugging me.

"Stop calling me that it's not funny."

"Quit being such a baby. Anyway wanna es my new clothes!?"

"Sure."

I took them out of the bag and took off my sweater.

"Hey! Wait! I th-ought you were like gonna uh just show...show me them. I-"

"Aw someone's flustered. It doesn't matter you've seen me naked before."

"Y-yeah I guess."

He looked away and I put on the skirt then the sweater?

(Kinda like this you guys can change colors or pick a different skirt and shirt.)

)