Welcoming gift |benny| (smut)

Smut chapter for my shawty bae's🤞😋
THIS WAS SO RUSHED CAUSE IM BABYSITTING SORRY.

Word count - 1614

No one's POV -

Benny woke up to his alarm going off. It was still dark and he groaned. Why was his alarm set for 2am? As he was about to go back to sleep he remembered his girlfriend was finally coming back from Scotland. This was the first time he was seeing her in a year. She left in 8th grade before high school started. They had continued their relationship online into senior year. Smiling to himself he got into the shower then got dressed. He was so excited to finally see her.

He ran down the stairs and saw that his grandma was out with her friends partying. Benny hated when she acted like a teenager although his friends and y/n loved it. He grabbed his house keys and walked out of the house to go catch the bus. Once he got to the airport he sat down and waited an hour. he was close to falling asleep when he heard the sitcom say that flight 34 was landing soon. he stood up and walked to the baggage carousel.

He looked and saw her black suitcase with the bright blue keychain he had gotten her when they were kids. Just as he put his hand on the handle a hand fell on top of his hand.

"Excuse me sir that's my bag it has the name Benny on the keychain if you hadn't noticed."

Benny pulled her bag off the carousel and hugged her.

"Uh..sir? I have a boyfriend so please let go."

He laughed a bit as she tried to push me off.

"I know silly I am your boy-"

Before benny could finish she had punched him in the stomach. He groaned in pain and she started apologizing.

"I'm so sorry Benny I thought you were some creep! I didn't recognize you! You've gotten so tall! I'm so-"

He knew she would keep rambling if he didn't shut her up so he kissed her. This would be their third kiss ever. She quickly kissed back and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then pulled away and buried her face in his chest.

"I missed you so much Benny!"

"I missed you so much more. A guy like me has needs you know."

She made a disgusted look and punched his arm.

"What? A guy like me needs his girlfriend to cuddle you pervert."

She smiled but he could tell she was internally blushing. (AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKE CANT BLUSH??)

Y/n grabbed his hand and they both set out to go to his house.

"Just splendid! I dropped my phone now it's cracked."

That's when Benny noticed how she had an accent now. She had been trying to do an American accent every time they talked. Which is why some of the words she said sounded funny.

"You sound like Hermione granger"

She looked at him and covered her mouth. Quickly shaking her head as a no. Benny laughed and grabbed her hand again.

————————————————————————
Time skip

Benny's POV-

When we got to my house she quickly ran up to my room.

"It hasn't changed a bit!"