Video games - benny (smut)

Jesus this took so long to write and it kinda sucked so I'm upset😕
I'm to tired to review this so there might be some spelling mistakes 😰

Y/n pov:

Benny and I were in his room hanging out the whole day. After a few hours I got bored. Since I didn't want to interrupt him and Ethan's game I went to go find something to eat. That kept me entertained for a few minutes but I wasn't hungry so I decided to go back to Benny's room.

I sat on his bed and decided that I wanted his attention. I called out for him, but completely stuck in his game he didn't answer. I called for him a few more times before giving up and walking up to him. An idea popped into my head and I decided to try it. I knew it would work, Benny is easy to turn on.

I slipped in between in arms and sat on his lap. He continued to ignore me and play his game, I rolled my eyes and started to move my hips in a teasing manner. He noticed right away and turned his mic and camera off. He asked me what I was doing. Did I stop? Nope, I stayed quiet and kept going. After a second I could feel something poke my thigh. Already? I thought. I smiled and saw him struggle to keep playing. I started kissing down his neck and he let out small whimpers.

Smiling to myself, I ran my hand up his shirt and noticed he was still trying to focus on his game. I started to palm him through his pants and quietly moaned into his ear. Benny went back into call and unmuted. "H-hey um Ethan I'll be b-ack in an h- never mind I'll see you tomorrow." He hung up and turned his computer off. I got off his lap and started to walk away smirking. That's what he gets for not giving me attention. My thoughts were interrupted by a hand around my waist.

I turn around and look up at Benny. What? I ask trying to act confused. "You know what" he says while moving his hands up my shirt. I couldn't help but blush, he always looked hotter when he dominated you. I didn't want him to though so I moved my hand down his chest until I reached his pants. We both stared at each other in silence for a while. "Well? Aren't you going to continue?" He asked his voice suddenly going deeper than normal. I could feel my legs go numb. Benny chuckled when he noticed. God it was so hot I could feel my underwear start to get soaked.

I couldn't take it anymore so I kissed him. He kissed back but slowly. As if he was getting me back for earlier. I tried to push him on the bed and take control but instead he flipped us over so he was on top. He pulled my shirt off and started to leave hickeys on my neck. I let out a moan and he quickly took off my shorts and underwear. I could feel my face heat up as he put two fingers in me. I kissed him as he started to move his fingers in and out of me.

After a few minutes I came on his fingers and he took off his shirt. I sat up quickly and pulled his pants and boxer's down. He pushed himself against the pillows and pulled me closer. I smirked and decided to tease him. I pumped him up and down slowly before licking the tip. Benny sighed and pulled on my hair pushing me down on his member. I gagged but continued to try and give him a blow job. I sped up my hand and swirled my tongue around. I noticed him twitch so I prepared myself and went faster. He moaned my name then came in my mouth a few seconds later. I tried to swallow it all but it was to much so some fell out.

He motioned me towards his lap and said sit. I blushed and did what he said. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me down on him. Benny lifted me up and aligned himself at my entrance. "This might hurt a bit." Before I could say anything he thrusted himself all the way in and kept going. He then flipped us over and went faster. I buried my face into his pillow and screamed. He was going harder and faster than he normally does so I wasn't used to this. It felt amazing. I held on to the sheets and looked back at him.

Benny was smirking while looking at me, I had a feeling I was going to be punished for teasing him earlier. He pulled out and flipped me over again so I was on my back. I raised my eyebrow as he walked to his desk and opened his drawer. He came back with handcuffs and a vibrator. "Seriously Benny?" I asked rolling my eyes. He smiled and handcuffed me to the bed then turned on the vibrator and put it at my entrance. A chill went up my spine once I felt the vibrations. "B-Benny take it out!!" I moaned. "Now why would I do that?" He laughed a little and then pushed it deeper in.

I could feel a knot build up in my stomach. Just as I was about to cum, Benny took the vibrator out. "B-Benny that's not fair!" I went to reach for it but was stopped by the handcuffs. I looked at Benny and saw him chuckling. "Benny hurry up!" I lifted my legs up a little. "You teased me, so why should I?" He said while moving his hands up to my breast. "I didn't tease you that much! I asked for attention and I got it!" I was starting to get even more inpatient. He looked at me and aligned himself at my entrance again.

He slammed himself in quickly and started to thrust fast. "G-god Benny slow d-down!!" I wanted to cover my mouth or hold on to something but I couldn't. He started to massage one of my boobs and sucked on the other one. He un-cuffed me and I tangled my hands in his hair. The knot in my stomach released and we both came at the same time. Instead of stopping he flipped me over again.
I called out his name but instead of answering he thrusted back into me. I moaned out loud and tried to hold myself up but my arms were going weak.

My legs started to shake as Benny went faster. We both started to moan in sync, as he started to slow down and go harder. I felt myself cum again while he kept going. After a few more rounds he pulled out. "Jesus Benny!" I whisper yelled. He laughed a bit before telling me he loved me. We both fell asleep not knowing that Ethan was outside to pick me up.

POOR BBY IM SORRY ETHAN😰‼️