Halloween party - rory (smut)

This chapter will be smut, don't hate please this is my first time writing anything like this! Also I just had to use that picture for this chapter cause it fits perfectly 😏 one more thing the smut is gonna be written from no ones point of view I think it will be easier for me that way! Edited!

~Y/n pov~

I was dressed as a goddess for the Halloween party at ethan's which is why when I found out people were becoming they're costumes I wasn't too worried about myself getting turned. I ran into Rory and felt dizzy for a moment before regaining my sight and feeling much more confident.

I know it was rude to say but it felt like a Queen and the most beautiful girl. Normally I was always self conscious about my looks but now I felt like I deserved everyone's attention. Especially my crush Rory. So I took his hand and brought him into the bathroom then locked the door. I took the mask off him and kissed him deeply while pushing myself against him.

~no ones point of view~

Once the mask was off him you started to loose your confidence and regret everything you did. You could feel Rory getting a boner so you continued kissing him not sure what was going to happen. Once you pulled away Rory quickly took control and kissed you back right away. You guys made out for a while. You started to get turned on even more once you felt his boner rub your underwear. You mentally cursed at yourself for not wearing shorts under your dress but at the same time thanked yourself.

"Y-y/n we d-don't have to continue but I would like it if we did.." you were grateful he asked for consent and you knew you wanted him to so you agreed and you both started taking off your clothes and were soon left in your undergarments. You regained your confidence and pushed him on the floor then sat on his lap. You moved your hips in sync and soon the room was filled with your moans.

You noticed him holding back so you decided to say something. "Rory you can touch me if you want!" Once you said that he attacked your neck and started to leave hickeys all over. You decided to return the favor and started to palm him through his boxers causing a low moan from him. Carefully He placed you on the floor and took off your bra, out of instinct you covered yourself from him.

"You're beautiful and you always have been so don't be shy I love everything about you!" He pulled your arms away from your chest and started kissing down until he reached your underwear. "Rory hurry.." he pulled your underwear off and started eating you out. Rory was amazing with his tongue and you couldn't stop moaning. He added two fingers and started rubbing your clit. "You taste sweet I can't wait to try your blood~" at the moment you were to caught up in the pleasure to hear him.

After a few minutes you came in his mouth and it was one of the best feelings you ever had you thought you guys were done until you saw him pulling his boxers down. "Rory I'm a virgin be gentle please.." you noticed the look in his eyes was full of love so you weren't to scared for this. "Of course I wouldn't let our first time be painful!" He aligned his member to your entrance and pushed himself in slowly. You felt pain in your lower stomach and tears started to form. Rory noticed and held your hand. "It will only hurt for a bit just tell me when you're ready.." you smiled at him and after a minute you told him he could move.

He moved slow at first but the sound of your moans made him go feral. "R-rory g-go faster~" you moaned into his ear and he looked at you for a second before going faster. Loud moaning and your skin touching filled the room. You saw rory's fangs come out so you grabbed your pocket knife and made a small cut on your neck for him. He started sucking on your neck and thrusting even harder. There was so much pleasure from everything. The biting, the kissing, the thrusting, literally EVERYTHING.

Rory kissed you leaving the taste of blood to linger in your mouth. "Y/n Im g-gonna cum~" he sped up and you moaned even louder. "m-me too!!" He pulled out and you both came. "I love you.." you both said at the same time blushing. After you guys got dressed and walked out of the bathroom you saw Ethan, Benny, and Sarah standing there with wide eyes. "U-uh hey guys.." Ethan said rubbing the back of his neck. "Gotta go!" Rory grabbed your arm and ran out, you were too embarrassed to say anything.

"So are we dating now ror-" he quickly interrupted you. "Weren't we already!?" You let out a laugh and as you both walked hand in hand to your house. Tomorrow was definitely going to be very awkward at school.