making out with them (updated)

Ethan - When you two make out it's usually slow and passionate because he doesn't like rushing you. He also loves to go slow so it's filled with more love. There's not really an order to who's on top, you both just go with the flow and what you're feeling. Either way your make out sessions can be varied.

Benny - Benny is a walking hormone and he can't keep himself off you. You guys switch around a lot because benny just wants you to be comfortable!! He will do anything you want, you want him to be rough? Okay he'll do that just for you. You want him to slow down and be gentle? Anything for his princess.

Rory - Rory is rough but soft? We all know that he is a ball of energy, but he's not a rough person so he'll be rough one second but soft the next. He'll be dominant but you guys switch so much that you're normally in charge. You guys make out often since he loves being kissed and being so close to you.

Sarah - Shes rough, but slow. Sarah takes her time but is very forceful. She loves leaving bite marks and biting your lips. The small blood drops leave her wanting more. She's the dominant one when it comes to making out, even though guys don't make out often since you focus on your studies a lot.

Erica - She's very soft which is surprising, she may be "cooler" now but she's still a soft nerd. She loves going slow and admiring you. You're normally the dominant one since you're the more touchy one. The two of you guys make out a lot since you love affection.