School bathrooms|Benny|Smut|

Dom benny + a beautiful y/n = degrading, oral giving, pet names, choking, and begging??

It was currently lunchtime, god benny would not leave me alone. He purposely continued to tease me during classes. Finally, during lunch, I thought I could have a break, but as soon as I sat down benny's hand found its way back to my thigh. I gave him a hard glare and he moved his hand away and groaned. I got up and sat next to Ethan who gave us both a weird look.

"So what's going on with you two?"

"Nothing, Benny is just being a pervert."

"Benny, I told you to stop touching on my sister when I'm around!"

"Fine, then Y/n and I shall be back as soon as we finish. C'mon m'lady."

He said while leaving his hand out and bowing slightly. I groaned and Ethan started to fake puke. Its not like I didn't want to, I just hated how he would tease me all day. Nonetheless, I grabbed Benny's hand and he tugged me along with him to the basements bathroom. We rushed inside and he closed the door behind us.

"Sit up there benny, let's make this quick."

I tied my hair up while he nodded. He sat on the sink counter and pulled out his dick. I spit on my hand then wrapped it around his shaft. Benny threw his head back as I moved my hand up and down slowly for a bit. Finally I leaned down and licked the tip. He shuddered and closed his eyes.

"F-uck,, perfect, just like that."

"Mhm"

The vibrations from my small response sent a shock of pleasure from his dick to his stomach. I moved my head up and down slowly while my hand did the same. He let out a shaky moan as I sped up. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head down. I gagged as I felt his dick hit the back of my throat. Soon his semen was running down my throat. I licked the rest up and he let out a long breath.

"Your turn doll."

Blushing at the new name, all I could do was nod and watch him get up. He pulled me into a kiss and backed us up against the wall.

"Jump."

I jumped up a bit and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started kissing down my neck softly. His fingers found their way to the bottom of my underwear, he pushed them aside and ran his cold fingers over my pussy causing me to shiver.

"Still wet from earlier hm?"

He chuckled and all I could do was whimper and nod. He continued to rub his fingers over my heat. When he was done he brought his fingers up to my mouth.

"Suck off the mess you made."

I shook my head no, I hated the taste of cum. He gave me a firm look and repeated himself.

"Suck. Off. The. Mess. You. Made."

I gasped a bit as his words were nearing me towards my orgasam. I hoped he hadn't noticed but he did.

"Really? Are you that much of a needy slut that my words are pleasuring you?"

I looked away as the embarrassment was getting to me. His hand moved around my throat and gave it a light squeeze.

"Well? Answer me princess."

"Y-yes."

"Yes what?"

"Benny don't make me..."

"Finish your sentence. You wanted this to be quick, so finish."

"Y-yes...I'm a needy slut."

"And?"

"Your voice is the only one that can make my body feel this way."

"Perfect. Now what is it you want?"

"Benny, please don't make me beg.."

His hand tightened around my neck and he smirked.

"I want you..."

"You want me to what?"

"I want you to fuck me senseless! So do it!"

He let out another chuckle and moved my panties to the side.

"You'll regret that."

"Ben- mph!"

I covered my mouth as he thrusted into me with no warning. He got closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"You feel so good."

He pulled out slightly then started to thrust in and out of me in a fast manner. He would slow down every minute or so. My hand had fell from my mouth to his shoulder. Anyone who walked past the bathroom would be able to hear my moaning.

"I'm c-lose."

"M-me too!"

I threw my head back and moaned louder than ever as I reached my high. Soon after benny came as well. The warm liquid coated my walls. I felt him twitch a bit before he rested his head on my shoulder.

"You did a good job princess."

He gave me a sweet kiss and helped me clean up. Luckily no one was in the basement so we both skipped the rest of the period and cuddled in the corner of the bathroom.

COMING SOON; Rory catching you "m'wording"