Study date/first time|Ethan|Smut|

4 days ago // HELP I STARTED THIS AT LIKE 7AM CAUSE I WAS PULLING AN ALL NIGHTER AND I DONT EVEN REMEMBER WRITING THIS

^Continuing at 4:09 - 7:26 am😍
Also unedited so there might me spelling mistakes

Friday 1:38pm - Lunch break -

"What I'm saying is, this test isn't that important but I can't fail it E!"

Here Y/n was trying to get Ethan to help her study. He was persistent on spending his Friday having fun. So his answer was no, but she knew she could get him to cave.

"For the last time y/n, no."

"Why not!? And don't say you have things to do! Its only one night."

"Gah- you- fine!"

"You're the best love you!"

Y/n gave him a kiss then ran to her last class. He scoffed and Benny laughed.

"Wow, dude, you're easy."

"Oh shut up! Its hard to say no. She helps me so much."

"Oo with what exactly?"

"Benny!"

"What!?"

2:15PM - After school -
       Y/n's pov;

"Thanks for doing this. My house or yours?"

"We both know nothing will get done at my house let's go to yours."

"Okay!"

2:48PM

"Mom I'm home! Mom?"

I walked over to the dinner table and saw a note.

*Y/n, I will be back in a few hours. I was called into work. If you're planning on killing yourself, don't. There's food in the oven, don't set the house on fire. Just call one of your friends over to "babysit" you. P.s mommy and daddy love you.*

Ethan snickered behind me and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, let's go to my room."

He nodded while still laughing and we walked into my room and settled everything down.

"Let's start then."

"Okay!"

4:09PM

We had studied for an hour or two before I realized Ethan was getting bored. He kept giving me small looks. So I figured it would be fine to stop now.

"God my back and knees hurt!"

"Did you get everything?"

"Sure, let's say that."

"Seriously y/n?"

"Just kidding! I got it all down."

"Good, so what do you want to do now?"

"We could keep studying or-"

Before I could finish Ethan kissed me. Obviously I kissed back not thinking much of it. Instead of pulling away he pulled at my neck deepening the kiss.

"Ethan?"

"I couldn't help myself. You looked so pretty when you were trying to focus."