Missing poster|Benny|

This is trash🙁
There's not really an ending you can make your own‼️

Summary - Benny thinks he's in love with a girl he made up in head, but in reality he loves y/n. After months of using her, she gives up and stops giving in.

Past tense

•••

Benny's point of view -

Y/n climbed in through my window and my heart fluttered. Within seconds we were on my bed making out. She wasn't who I wanted though. Or so I thought.

I'm just taking what I can get.

I wasn't sure who I wanted it was a blurred vision. As for now y/n was giving me the affection I needed.

This could work out. I really think this could work out. I don't think that my visions blurred now.

"I want you, please pull your mini skirt down."

And like that we were doing it but right after she tried to cuddle me. I don't know why I always push her away but I don't want her around. I know she loves me but I don't want her.

I don't think this'll work out.

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this shit that you know that we shouldn't be doing."

How many times will we fuck just to prove that if we continue there will be no improvement?

"Leave please."
She stayed silent but she knew it was coming so she got up, put on her clothes and looked at me.

How many times will I ask you to leave. How many times are you gonna come back.

"Do you want to come back again tomorrow?"
She gave me a small shrug and told me to call her. It'll always be the same, I call she answers and says yes.

How do you feel putting back on your jeans? Next time I call you just think about that.

"Why don't you love me back Benny?"
"Listen I'm tryna protect you from me."

I don't want you to fall into the trap.

"I'm chasing a girl that you never will be."

And probably one that I never will have.

I knew her heart broke into pieces in that moment.
"We should end things here Benny."
And then she was gone, that's when I realized.

I tend to make people upset, whenever I make a decision.
Only girl that I ever wanted just leave we didn't start before we finished.

Your point of view

I sat on my bed the second I got home, I don't know why I go every time he asks. Really he just breaks my heart even more. He could get tired of me soon.

How many times till he asks me to leave?How many times am I gonna go back?

"I didn't get to cum Benny."
"I'm tired now just go home."

When I do I never get what I need. He only cares about me when I'm on my back.

"Tell me if it hurts doll."

Legs pressed right against chest, while his face sweats and its great sex.
And it makes sense or it seems to?

"Hurry and get your ass out y/n my friends are coming over and I don't want them to know about you."

But always ends in a train wreck.

"Y/n come over tonight. I know it's random but I want to do something."
That was the start of her light.

Spark flies,

Now I nothing but to move on, and I will do everything in my power to make sure I do.

,And the spark dies.

"Can I stay? I've been having trouble sleeping."
"Leave already call one of your friends."

When I wanna stay, he wants me to go.

"Can we cuddle just this once!"
"I just wanna be alone. Go home."

Tryna cuddle, he rather be alone.
Tryna cut him out, but I'm too involved.

I can do it this time, it's not that hard to not answer! Oh but it is. The moment his name flashed on my screen I answered. He has a bad effect on me and even though my brain is telling me to say no, my heart wants to be with him.

I tell myself don't pick up the phone, but if I didn't then who would call?

I know I'm better off with out him, things with him are over for good. Again I'll never be the girl he's chasing.

•••

I'm not sure how to end this but y/n and Benny do not get together. It was a toxic relationship and y/n ends up with Rory or if you decide to make her like girls she gets with Erica ‼️