Let me make it up to you|Ethan|smut

Very vanilla and cute!!<33

My valentines gift to you guys!! This has been in my drafts that long😭 also time skip to when you guys are in college 🫶🏻

Your point of view!

I stared at my phone reading the same text message over and over again. Normally I wouldn't have minded it but today? I glared at my phone bitterly and cursed before turning the oven off.

Tethan🍓💭 -

Sorry baby I need to stay late and finish studying for the test! See you tonight? Know you said your mom wasn't home so maybe we can watch a movie?

Could he have forgotten what day it was? Possibly, he hadn't even said happy valentines to me all day. I sighed and disbelief before giving him my answer.

Tethan🍓💭 -

Sorry baby I need to stay late and finish studying for the test! See you tonight? Know you said your mom wasn't home so maybe we can watch a movie?

You -
It's fine. I'm just gonna go to sleep so go home.

Tethan🍓💭 -
See you tmmr? I love you!

You -
Have plans, goodnight.

I huffed and slouched to the floor. I had already made half of the dinner and I was wearing a pretty dress. My head tilt back to stop stray tears from ruining my makeup. Today was supposed to a great night but of course our dumb class had to ruin that.

"No point in letting my makeup and efforts go to waste." I unlocked my phone and opened a group chat.

Sexy people😮‍💨

You -
Do you guys wanna come over? We can celebrate Valentine's Day!

Benny rabbit🙏❓ -
Don't you have plans with your boyfriend?

You -
Canceled to finish studying. Don't wanna be sad tonight.

Erica my gf!!💗 -
I'll come! I miss you so much, you don't deserve that. I'll come pick you all up in an hour so I can get ready!! See you there pretty!💗

Roro👼 -
I'll come too! Erica can drive us to the store to get candy and drinks🤤🙌

Benny rabbit🙏❓ -
Ethan's being dumb, just lemme know when you're on your way eri‼️

Sarah👙💭 -
I'm so sorry y/n!!☹️ I can't come tonight but I'm here if you ever need to give Ethan a good beating!!

You -
Ty Sarah!
See you guys soon<33

I smiled at my phone before getting up and finishing  the steak along with the pasta. After I was done I placed  it all on the dining table then looked at the time. Only 20 minutes had passed and I realized I still had a good hour left before they came. I sat on the couch and sighed before pulling out my phone as it rung.

"Hello?"

"Hey n/n, I thought you were sleeping?"

"Mm I am, you woke me up."

"Then why is your living room light on?"