They tell you they like you (updated)

Ethan - poor baby was so scared, He asked you in 6th grade when you both were doing homework in your room. You looked so shocked so he thought your answer was no. Just as he was about to leave your room you quickly got up and jumped on him. You said yes and wrapped your arms around him again.

Benny - He was freaking out and was scared he would benny things up with you. He had started to be more touchy and once he noticed you would smile more at him he went for it. He knocked on your window one night with snacks in a bag and asked if he could come in. Of course you let him in and you guys settled into your bed to watch a horror movie. Now, benny had this whole thing planned out. He played the movie you guys watched when he found out he liked you and you leaned into his chest. Sadly things did not go to plan when you asked him out first. His whole brain malfunctioned and you had to shake him before he said answered.

Rory - You were both having a sleep over in your basement doing what kids your age do. After a while of playing bored games and pretending to be pirates you decided to play truth or dare. Rory chose truth and as a joke you asked him who he has a crush on. Now, he wasn't scared to tell you because he knew you would still be his friend nonetheless. What he didn't expect was for you to like him back.

Sarah - She confessed to you when you were both messing around with makeup. You were drawing butterflies on her face when she randomly confessed. Of course you said yes and that made her so happy. After that the sleep overs were much more shy.

Erica - You were the one who confessed. After she got bit she didn't talk to you for a week. You saw her and Jesse kissing so you went straight to class and then straight home. A day later she came up to you in school but you walked away, not being sure if your heart would be able to take it. Later that night she flew up to your window and you were so shocked but you let her in, Erica told you everything making you confess your love. Although she wasn't expecting it, she was overjoyed knowing you felt the same way and she didn't have to hide her sexuality.