first kiss (updated)

Ethan - You guys had your first kiss in 7th grade. A week after your first year anniversary, Benny was bragging about how he just had his first kiss. You started to think about how you and Ethans first would go. Once Benny left, you and Ethan walked to a park and sat on your favorite tree.

"Ethan why haven't we kissed yet."

"Do you want to?"

After a second you nod and you both lean in. It was a small peck but after a few days you both became more comfortable kissing.

Benny - You both had already had your first kisses just not with each other. Ethan would not allow it anyway he was already mad you two were dating. Your first kiss was stolen by evil Benny, you were definitely not expecting him to just come up to you and steal a kiss then walk away. All in all not the most memorable and makes you upset when you think about it but benny makes up for it!!

Rory - He's a very touchy person, it's definitely his love language. He was ready to kiss you the second you said yes to him but instead he waited until your first month anniversary and kissed you then. Only because he wanted to make it special.

Sarah - She took it upon herself to make the best date and kiss you after, knowing white chapel things did not go to plan. Your date was rudely interrupted by Benny and Ethan. After the day ended she broke down and nothing you said made her feel better, so you kissed her. Nonetheless the kiss was something to remember.

Erica - Just like Rory she kissed you when you started dating. This girl loves you so much she couldn't hold back. She is also very intimate so it didn't surprise you. She wishes she could have made it more memorable but you were happy she kissed you.