Potty Wee Potter and a Newt in Transfiguration (3/3)

Potty Wee Potter and a Newt in Transfiguration Part 3 of 3

"You know you're probably just reacting to the fact that I'm your master under contract."

Harry thought insecurity looked weird on Malfoy. He didn't like the way it triggered the protective instinct inside him.

"I thought that too." Harry looked away but his hand remained on the small of Malfoy's back, stroking lightly.

Malfoy moved to lean up on his elbows. Harry couldn't help but think that the pose was terribly… newt-like, especially with one of his knees drawn up next to his body while he was still lying on his front.

"Thought." Malfoy looked at Harry curiously. "You don't anymore?"

Harry shook his head and sat down on the bed gingerly.

"I reckon it doesn't matter. I'm not a house-elf now and I'm still here, am I not?" Malfoy didn't seem to be entirely happy with that answer, so Harry decided to act quickly before he could have changed his mind.

With a deep inhale, he allowed his fingers to loosen the towel around his waist; it slipped to the floor with barely a sound. Malfoy's gaze followed the movement and then returned to rest on the newly revealed part of Harry's anatomy.

From the way Malfoy was eyeing him, Harry was starting to feel like a particularly fat worm.

A rustle of bedclothes and a movement too quick for Harry's eyes, and Malfoy's face was burrowing into Harry's groin, his mouth swallowing around Harry's prick, and— Oh! Harry was never, ever going to undervalue basic instincts. He was hard and panting within ten seconds, Malfoy's throat muscles working brilliantly around the head of his cock, and a clever tongue pressing to the underside, winding slickly once, twice! around the base. Harry was afraid he was going to come within the minute if Malfoy didn't stop... Stop.

"Don't stop!" he whimpered, because Malfoy did just that, blinking up at Harry with a lazy smile in the corner of his glistening lips.

"Give me a massage?"

Harry groaned again and kneeled up on the bed.

"You're a sadist."

"Hmmm." Malfoy sighed, contented, and rested his head on his folded arms.

Harry briefly pondered whether Malfoy being a cock-tease would be a sufficient reason to hand in a complaint of cruel and unusual punishment to the Office of House-Elf Relocation before he sighed and made a move to assume his usual position for a massage, his cock still uncomfortably hard.

Malfoy's legs were in the way.

"What?" Harry started, but then Malfoy lifted his head and looked back at him over his shoulder, his tongue running over his upper lip. Harry swallowed.

"Yes, exactly. I see you understand," Malfoy winked and lay his head back down, wiggling his backside as he did and spreading his thighs even further apart so that Harry had no other choice but to settle between them. Not that he wanted to be anywhere else, right at this moment.

Harry had never touched Malfoy's bum during massages; now he had both hands on his buttocks, squeezing and making Malfoy moan, and they were the way Harry had always imagined them being under those amorally glossy silk panties… wait, when had he ever imagined…? Harry shook his head. Never mind that, he thought. He didn't need to imagine anything now.