chapter 6

THE PREVIOUS DAY

Busan, South Korea

"This is your last chance!", Namjoon said in a peremptory manner, "What have you told your boss about us?!"

But there was no response again. Namjoon growled in irritation when he found out that the head of the huge silver nail wasn't hot anymore, but he found a better way. Namjoon quickly turned the nail over so the sharp-pointed side was facing the man's hand now and in a matter of a second, Daejung's hand was nailed to the handle of the chair and his desperate screams were deafening the whole room.

Jimin placed his hands over his ears at once to block the terrifying sound. He squeezed his eyes shut tightly but he could still hear blood-curdling screams of pain and they were piercing right through his heart. Tears started streaming down his face as he got on his feet and tried to take a step towards the door, but Yoongi briskly grabbed his wrist which stopped him on his spot.

Jimin turned around to face the blonde, his eyes throwing furious sparkles at him, then he managed to release himself from the older's grip and pushed him away, storming out of the living room at a speed of light afterwards. Taehyung didn't stay there either and followed his best friend, leaving the rest three werewolves in the room with the poor bleeding man on the chair.

"Are you going to speak or should I keep torturing you?!"

"Okay!", Daejung screamed in pain and looked at the grey-haired man in despair as he briskly nodded his head in hope, "I'll tell you everything"

"Speak!"

"I-I told him that you f-found the truth about Jack", he stuttered, barely managing to breathe as he was suffering from terrible pain and gasping for air desperately.

"Go on!", Namjoon growled viciously.

"I-I told him that Jack decided to b-betray him and chose your side instead. I was narrating about his lies"

Namjoon could feel how the raging storm started getting stronger inside him after hearing Daejung's words. He was willing to rip that man in two and not leave any part of him unharmed, but he needed to contain his fury inside himself to get more information from him. He needed to know what his cousin was up to behind his back. "Is that all?", he asked and Daejung didn't dare say any more words which was only making Namjoon's rage grow stronger and more dangerous as he impatiently waited for his answer. "I know you have more to say. Tell me about every little detail if you don't want me to slash your throat with my fangs"

Daejung shuddered violently at the words uttered by the grey-haired guy before lowering his eyes to the ground shamefully. "I-I... I told him that you were doing something illegal in the National Hospital of Seoul"

The anger exploded within Namjoon. His eyes became even darker and his expression distorted completely in an evil way making others believe that he would actually tear someone's neck apart right there in the living room. Daejung flinched at the sight and his heart skipped a beat.

"Did you also tell him what that illegal business was?"

Daejung quickly shook his head, his eyes wide and terrified as they stared up at the alpha with a begging gaze, "I didn't know anything else, I swear"

The grey-haired alpha gritted his teeth and his chest moved up and down rapidly while his nostrils flared and he looked like the predator that he was. The scent of the beast was so strong in the room as it made Daejung tremble uncontrollably. "Alright", Namjoon nodded his head eventually with a thoughtful face as the previous signs of anger started to fade, "Now Yeonjun knows that some illegal business is going on in the hospital. Isn't he really going to do anything about it?"