chapter 33

Beomgyu was in his house, sitting on the chair at the desk and doing something on his computer since he had nothing else to distract himself with. He knew Yeonjun was probably trying to get Sungjin's memory card at the moment, or he had already taken possession of it, but Beomgyu was very worried about him and the others. He knew how strong Sungjin was and he wouldn't be glad if he found out that Yeonjun was trying to steal the card. The latter promised him he'd call him as soon as they were done, but there wasn't even a single message sent by his number. Beomgyu was afraid that something bad had happened to him and his pack.

A surprised gasp escaped the boy's lips when he heard the ringing sound of his phone, his eyes growing wide in excitement as he read Yeonjun's name on the screen. He didn't lose any second as he pressed the answer button and placed the deceive against his ear, "Yeonjun!", he called in excitement, "Are you alright? Is the memory card with you?"

"Yes", he heard from the other side and Beomgyu sighed in relief after hearing his voice, "We have to meet at our place for the night. I hope you'll manage to break the code. I'm sure it's not gonna be easy at all"

"Come on, hyung. You know that nothing is impossible for me, right?"

"I know, that's why I always have your hope", a moment of silence settled between them since neither of them knew what else to say to each other, but then one question popped up in Yeonjun's mind which made him concerned. He had to break the perfect silence, "Beomgyu"

"Yes?", Beomgyu answered as he gazed down at his desk.

"Are you sure that Taehyun won't say anything about us?"

"Absolutely, hyung", the younger assured, "Especially, when Soobin's still with you"

"Yeah", Yeonjun groaned, "You're right"

All of a sudden, the glass breaking sound from downstairs reached Beomgyu's ears, causing him to flinch in fear at his place, his wide, scared eyes landing on the door of his room, "What was that?", he heard Yeonjun's surprised voice in the phone.

"I don't know", Beomgyu answered quietly as he tried to keep his voice still and gulped down heavily, getting up and slowly getting out of the room to see what the sudden noise was caused by.

"Beomgyu?", Yeonjun started to panic since he could sense that something was wrong, "What's happening?"

Beomgyu remained silent as he walked downstairs with trembling knees and kept looking around with panicked eyes to make sure that no one would attack him out of the blue. He felt how his heart skipped a beat when he got on the ground floor and saw that the glass wall in the hall was broken, leaving a big space for someone to get into the house.

"Beomgyu?", Yeonjun asked in a terrorized voice, "Beomie, stop scaring me"

Beomgyu tried to speak as he separated his lips, but his body froze in his place when he heard the footsteps slowly approaching him from behind. Terror sucked the very breath from his mouth as his heart throbbed in his ears and the menacing aura coming from the creature behind him, froze him to the core. His hands started to sweat and his lips quivered in fear as he slowly turned around with weakened knees and dropped his phone when he saw Namjoon before him who was looking at him with a victorious, sly smirk. He took a stumbling step backwards.

"We finally met again", the alpha said proudly as he slowly got closer to the paralyzed human, causing his body to shake even more, "Choi Beomgyu", he stood behind the boy, bringing his lips closer to his ear which caused the younger to squeeze his eyes shut as a small whimper left his pale lips, pouring satisfaction into Namjoon's heart as if the younger's fear was feeding him, "Or should I call you Blake?"