epilogue

His dead serious eyes were staring sharply at the bright screen in the dark room as he sat at the desk, typing codes and chatting about a certain matter with someone at 5 am. His eyes would change into serious ones as soon as he would gain access to the necessary information, eyes gliding across a bunch of words or pictures which would pop up on the screen, or messages that were constantly being sent into the chat.

Raven003488:

6, Eoulmadang-ro 2-gil, Mapo-gu. Shipments are coming on 30th June, 18:00

this is the only place where he doesn't take his bodyguards, so you can easily get to him if you act smart

Raven003488 is typing...

Beomgyu put his fingers under his chin, reading the message over again with thoughtful eyes.

Raven003488:

what are the issues you have with him though?

BL4K3:

Confidential

Raven003488 is typing...

Raven003488:

all the information I've passed on to you is also something that wasn't meant to be revealed

BL4K3:

trust me I'm thankful for that

Raven003488 is typing...

BLAK3:

bye ✔✔

Beomgyu shut the tab of the chat and opened a new one, but before he could type, loud, angry bangs on the main door of his house prevented him. Curiosity glinted in his orbs as they got taken off the screen and he slowly stood up from his chair to arrive at the window and look outside, catching sight of a blue car parked in front of his house.

"Dammit", he cursed under his breath, body filling up with annoyance when he figured out that his guards must have told Yeonjun that he went somewhere in the middle of the night and refused to take them with himself. He was feeling like a hostage ever since he got back to his own house because he hadn't been able to take even a single step without anyone controlling him. He wasn't the kind of person who could calmly tolerate it and had no idea how to make Yeonjun understand it.

Hastily shutting down the screen in a nervous manner, Beomgyu exited his room and rushed downstairs, groaning heavily before grabbing the handle and opening the door. He didn't even have time to greet the male since Yeonjun harshly hit his chest with his palms as soon as the boy appeared in his eyesight and pushed him into the house, causing startlement to flash through him, "Wha-", Beomgyu tried to speak, shock visible in his eyes, but the boy got cut off when Yeonjun pushed him once more and pinned him to the wall. Beomgyu stared at him with confused and frustrated eyes while Yeonjun glared into his soul, throwing angry sparkles from his mad orbs.

"Hyung-"

"What the fuck are you up to, huh?!", Yeonjun shouted at the male, his face going completely red as a great amount of blood rushed into it.

Beomgyu tried to argue as he parted his lips, but Yeonjun interrupted him again by grabbing his collar and making his back clash with the wall once more, causing his eyes to shut in momentary pain, "You asked me to let you go back and I did, but I'm fucking sick worried about you all days and nights. Why can't you fucking understand how much I care about you and your safety, huh?"