Part 2: chapter 15

There was big chaos in the yard of Jaemin's company when Taehyun got there, confusion taking over him when he saw the police cars everywhere.

He stopped the vehicle, unbuckled his seatbelt and opened the door to get outside, his eyes sharply fixed on the panicked people inside and outside the yard. He walked up to a small group of people who were standing nearby, their faces sad, some of them even had dried or flowing tears on them.

"Excuse me", he said, grabbing their attention, "What happened here?"

"One employee got murdered", a guy answered him, taking the red-haired male by surprise, "The police is working on the crime scene right now"

Shock written on his face, Taehyun nodded, thanking the male before walking to the place where the policemen and experts were, horrified by the sight of a dead bleeding girl sitting on the ground.

He went over to one policeman who was writing down something on a small notepad, greeting him and showing his badge to him to get some information about the murder since he was very curious about the situation, "What happened here?"

"One of the employees got murdered in mysterious conditions", the man replied, "Even guards are saying that they haven't seen anything or anyone suspicious around. We're going to take the body for a medical examination soon"

Taehyun carefully registered his words and nodded his head, looking around curiously in the hope to spot anything suspicious or even anyone, however, all his eyes found in the distance was a figure of a blonde girl who was standing a few feet away with one black haired boy beside her, his arm wrapped around her waist as he talked to another male with a thoughtful face.

The face of a girl looked familiar, too familiar to Taehyun's surprise, so the male observed her sharply, his eyes narrowing a bit.

"Beomgyu??!!"

Eyes widening in shock, Taehyun felt a sparkle of annoyance and he didn't even think twice as he acted on his impulses and marched towards them, flaming eyes locked to Jaemin's hand around Beomgyu's body. He fiercely grabbed Beomgyu's wrist, making the boy shriek because of the sudden attack, his wide eyes fixing on Taehyun in shock as the latter dragged him away from Jaemin's body.

"What the fuck?", Jaemin asked in surprise, looking at Taehyun with a big frown on his face as he tried to get Beomgyu back, but Taehyun pushed him away with a growl immediately.

"Don't touch him!"

"And who the hell are you to order me around?", Jaemin asked in irritation while Taehyun hid the youngest boy behind his back to make sure Jaemin wouldn't be able to reach him.

"It's none of your business", Taehyun snorted, not even noticing that Beomgyu was struggling to get free as he was busy throwing angry sparkles at Jaemin who was returning the same.

"It is! Because he's fucking here with me!"

"Let me go", Beomgyu said in a puffy voice from behind the officer, trying to push his hand away from his wrist, however, Taehyun gripped him even tighter because of that, glaring at him as he pulled the boy into himself.

"Shut up!", he yelled at him, his second hand raising against him, threatening to hit him and Beomgyu was completely taken aback by that, surprise spreading over his swollen and puffy face.

"Hey!", Jaemin called as he touched Taehyun's shoulder, but having lost every control of himself, Taehyun threw a punch into his jaw as soon as he turned around, making the male plop against the ground.

"What the fuck are you doing?!", Beomgyu yelled in fury and desperation, hitting the boy's shoulder with his free hand as his face started flaring from an awful annoyance, however, Taehyun didn't care about anything he was saying or any move he was making. He tried hard to ignore Jaemin's maniac laughs which were coming from his mouth while he was still laying on the ground. They were messing with Taehyun's recently unstable nerves. So he turned around and rushed towards his car, dragging Beomgyu with him and the boy kept quiet this time, feeling like he would explode from so many emotions if he said even a word.