Part 2: chapter 38

Seoul, South Korea

The bright sun was making the grass glow under its touch. There wasn't even the slightest blow of breeze in the air. Nature was calm and quiet as two certain males, dressed in loose clothes, fought against each other, grunts audible in the environment as the sweat of exhaustion kept trickling down their faces and bodies. "Remember that your tactics are always more important than your strength", Yeonjun said as he moved in circles with Soobin in front of him, both alert as they waited for the attack from each other.

Yeonjun clenched his fist and threw it forward, aiming Soobin's face, but Soobin quickly yanked his head back, so he could dodge the strike. Yeonjun attempted to throw another punch with his left hand, but Soobin blocked his arm with his own one, pushing the older's hand away and placing his hand on his shoulder. However, Yeonjun was fast to blow the younger's inner part of the elbow with his own free one, making him grunt as Yeonjun grabbed his throat and used an ankle lock to make him lose his balance and slump against the ground with his back.

Soobin stared up at him with upset eyes as he panted, getting provoked by the smug look on Yeonjun's face, "You lost again", the older said in dissatisfaction, still holding the younger's throat firmly, "Seems like you've still got much to learn "

Yeonjun was about to stand up and straighten his body when angered Soobin suddenly grasped his hand which was grabbing his neck, yanking it towards himself, so he could make the boy fall on the ground with a gasp, his eyes wide as Soobin quickly pinned him to the ground with his knee pressed against his chest. His hand was the one this time holding Yeonjun's throat in a firm grip, "Who's the loser now?", he asked in a victorious and mocking tone, feeling the male's chest rise and fall under his knee. Soobin pushed him backwards harshly as soon as Yeonjun tried to lift himself up from the ground, making the boy gaze up at him with resentment in his eyes.

"Soobin, let go"

"Aww, puppy's angwy?", Yeonjun growled at the boy, not wanting to use his werewolf strength on him, which only seemed to amuse Soobin more.

"This puppy will turn into an angry monster if you keep teasing him", Yeonjun snorted and Soobin let go of him with joyful laughs, sitting on the ground cross-legged as he held his stomach.

Yeonjun sat up with a huff, shaking the dust off his clothes as a subconscious, angry pout formed on his lips. He then looked at the younger boy, secretly admiring his cheerful face and an undesirable smile made his lips twitch, causing him to shake his head and start wearing a grumpy expression on his face again, "You had better stop laughing your ass off and eat something because you're having shooting classes in half an hour "

The boys returned to the house to have lunch. Lisa and Jennie were also there in the living room chatting on the couch. "Have Kai and Jisoo already gone?", Yeonjun asked the girls, grabbing their attention.

"Yes", Lisa answered, "They're supposed to be almost there"

Yeonjun nodded his head and entered the kitchen with Soobin. He opened the refrigerator and took out every container he found in there, placing them on the small table in the kitchen. Their lunch was quiet. Both males munched on their food in a fast manner since they had gotten too hungry after practising hard in the yard.

"Hyung", Soobin said as he finished eating, placing his arms on the table while Yeonjun hummed in response, "May I go to my brother today? I'm very worried about him"

Yeonjun suddenly stopped eating when he heard that, his expression slowly changing, getting masked with worry. Of course. He hadn't even thought about what he was going to say to Soobin when he would ask about his brother.