chapter 32

"Please, Soobin. Stop acting like that", the blue-haired alpha kept pleading desperately as he shook the younger's body, but Soobin didn't even want to listen to him as he was laying in bed in his room and had covered himself with a thick blanket, "Soobin, please", Yeonjun whined miserably. He was already on the verge of tears.

"Go away", Soobin said with a sniffle, his voice muffling into the blanket as he aggressively wiped his tears. He felt how Yeonjun sat on the edge of his bed despite his resistance.

"You know that Beomgyu had never had bad intentions. Neither of us did"

His words caused rage to enter the younger's body and he uncovered himself at once, sitting up in bed and glaring into the older's eyes with mad, tearful orbs which were throwing angry sparkles at him, "And you think that the aim justifies the means?!", he shouted at him and forced the older to bow his head as his eyelashes got soaked in tears, "Can you even imagine how scared I was when I ended up in the same house where monsters lived?!", Yeonjun felt tears rolling down his cheeks at the painful offence, "Do you know how hard it is for me to live without my brother? Or can you imagine how he is hurting because I'm no longer by his side? If someone took Beomgyu away from you and you didn't have an idea where he is, what would you feel?!"

Yeonjun widened his eyes at the harsh mention of the boy and shook his head briskly, "Don't mention his name so loudly", he whispered in panic.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT!", Soobin shouted again and let some tears fall from his raging eyes, "I care as much about him as he does for me"

"No, Soobin. He loves you"

Soobin chuckled nervously at those words, rolling his eyes, "Sure. He loves me so much that he threw me straight to the monsters"

Yeonjun shifted closer to him and placed the younger's face between his palms with a desperate glint in his soft blue eyes, "He knew that we wouldn't harm you. He asked me to take care of you himself"

Soobin harshly pushed his hands away, "Go, Yeonjun. I don't want to see you. Leave"

Yeonjun saw how the boy covered himself with a blanket again and more tears streamed down his flushed cheeks. He took his hands towards the younger, but couldn't dare to touch him. His lips quivered terribly as shaky breaths kept leaving them, "I'm sorry", he whispered in such a low voice that he wasn't sure if Soobin heard him or not. His heart was still conquered by the awful pain when the door of the room cracked open and excited Kai appeared in the door frame. Yeonjun looked at him this time as he wiped his tears and sniffled softly.

"Blake found the address of the place where Sungjin and his client are meeting". If Yeonjun was in the other situation at the moment, he would jump up with an excited face, but now he just nodded his head without showing any positive reaction, "We need to leave for 5. Get ready"

"Okay", Yeonjun said and Kai left after a small nod of his head, closing the door behind himself.

The blue-haired male cast a last glossy glance at Soobin's hidden body and then he stood up with a broken heart and left the boy alone in the room.

* * *
"I heard that the red-haired detective is still alive", Sungjin was saying angrily on the phone, "My man was found dead in the forests. Someone shot him with a silver bullet, do you hear me?"

Namjoon knew very well that it would be Beomgyu who had saved the boy, but he wasn't definitely going to say anything to Sungjin since he knew, otherwise, the latter would start looking for Beomgyu. Namjoon needed the boy for his own good yet, "Don't worry. I'll find out what happened "

"Namjoon, if that boy disturbs me again I will murder you, do you hear me?"

Namjoon's lips curled upwards in disgust. He was already fed up with Sungjin's showing off and meaningless threats, "I do. But it's better to think about the memory card now. Are you already coming to Seoul?", he tried to change the topic.