The day he tells you he loves you

Thomas

You were late coming back to the Glade. You hardly made it when the doors closed. Thomas runs to you and hugs you for a long time. You hear him son.

"Oh Y/N, I thought I lost you." He cries in your shoulder.

"I'm okay, Thomas." You calm him as you rub his back. "Don't worry."

"I was worried about you all day. I thought-" You interrupt him by shushing him.

"I'm here, Thomas. I'm here." He takes a deep breath.

"I love you." He say. You let go and looked at him.

"What?" You asked.

"You could've died and I would've never be able to tell you. I love you."

"I love you, too." You say back and you can't stop smiling.

Newt:

You two finally had some alone time so you guys go into the woods. Newt randomly spins you around and suddenly you guys start dancing. You laugh because your a bad dancer. He kisses your hand and looks at you. You put your hands on his shoulders. And he wraps his arms around your waist. You guys sway back and forth. He whispers right in your ear.

"I love you, Y/N." You smile and blush. You whisper back.

"I love you too, Newt." And you too kiss.

Gally

You guys find a private spot to kiss near the Deadheads. You two sit on the ground against a tree. He kisses you passionately his hands on your hips. You hands on his chest. He stops and looks at you for a long time.

"You're doing it again." You say.

"Doing what?" He says laughing.

"Staring at me like I'm the sunset or something."

"Maybe it's because..." He paused. You get a little impatient.

"Because what, Gally?"

"I love you." He finished. You are shocked, flattered, surprised, giddy, all those feelings in one and your eyes start to water.

"Y/N, what's wrong?"

"I love you, too." You say as a tear falls on your cheek. He smiles and kisses you.

Chuck 

"Y/N please be careful." Chuck warns quietly.

"Calm Down, I'll be fine." You say climbing the tree to grab an apple for the two of you. As you grab it and climbed down you hand him an apple. "Why do you get so worked up?"

"I get worried when you do stuff like this. I'm afraid you could get hurt, because-" he stops himself.

"Because what?" you asked.

"Because I-" he stutters then mutters. "love you."

"What?" you knew what you heard but you wanted him to say it louder. He looks around the Glade to see if anyone was listening.

"I love you, Y/N." he whispers in your ear.

"I LOVE YOU TOO, CHUCK!" you yell to make sure everyone in the Glade heard it. He gets embarrassed.

"Aww, Chuck and Y/N sitting in a tree. K I S S I N G!" Gally sings. Chuck glares at Gally and looks at you, smiles and takes your hand.