Grace

"Thomas?" Gally said. "There's something I need to show you." Thomas was afraid of what his old bully wanted him to see. But it couldn't been worse. After making allies with each other and grieving about Chuck. Gally's regretful crime in which he didn't mean to commit. Even thought Thomas still hated his guts he could probably trust him.
In the city of Denver was crowded as usual. Gally lead Thomas to a group of people in a near by park. There was just enough of a gap for Thomas to see a posse of girl dancers. They look professional by the way they moved there hips and followed the beat to the music perfectly.
"Look at the girl." Gally instructed and pointed to the dancers. Thomas was confused because each girl was moving around too much.
"Gally, you do realize there is more than one girl over there?"
"The girl with the brown curly hair." He snapped. Gally's small description of a girl did make it easier for Thomas to find. There was one girl that looked older than him or Gally. Maybe seventeen with thick curly brown hair that danced wildly along with her moves. She wasn't pudgy but curvy and she seemed very confident about her body with what she wore. Black spandex that showed her thick smooth legs, and a white loose shirt that hung off her shoulder. Thomas was confused at what he was trying to look into this specific girl. Then it hit him like a punch to the chest once he got a better look at her round face. Her smile was familiar. Thomas recognize that smile from someone else. He knew who that girl reminded him of.
"Chuck?" He whispered so softly he only could hear himself. Gally didn't need to hear him. He knew by the look on Thomas's shocked and confused face.
"Her name is Grace." Gally said. "Don't ask me how I figure it out. Right Arm allows me to do research. I had to do my work in secret. I knew who she reminded me of but I had to be sure. I hacked into WICKED's files and found..." He paused and took a deep breath. "And found Chuck's file. It said he was taken away when he was two. It also said he had an older sister."
"Gally," Thomas spoke, trying to find any words "do you really think-"
"I know she's Chuck's sister." Gally insisted. Thomas didn't want to believe it. But her resemblance was so identical to Chuck.
"What if just a-"
"Coincidence? I wish." Gally bit his lip trying to stop it from quivering. "I talked to her."
"You did?" Thomas tried to hide the shock in his voice.
"Don't worry, I didn't just walk up to her and ask: Hey, by any chance you have a long lost brother taken by WICKED when you were a kid? No. I actually talked to her. We hung out a few times and I got to know her. After a while I got my answer." Thomas could see that Gally's eyes were filled with pain. "I killed her little brother, Thomas." He said, "and she doesn't even know." The dancing group of girls finished there routine with a pose. The crowd clapped and cheered. Even Thomas and Gally.
They are really good. Thomas thought. Especially Grace. She noticed Gally and jogged to him and Thomas. She may had been a little bit curvy but it made her beautiful. Her round face was drenched in sweat and she was breathing in a out from that fierce work out. Her hair was very wild and unkempt. She pushed it away from her eyes as she looked at Gally with a large smile. Memories of Chuck flooded Thomas's mind and he feared he would break down anytime.
"Hi Gally." She exclaimed and hugged him. She was short so she stood on her toes to wrap her arms around his neck. Gally hugged her back, although Thomas could see the way his lips were pressed together, he was trying hold in the pain. When she let go he smiled at her.
"You were pretty great out there." Gally said, trying to sound cool. He stuffed hands in his jean pockets, because Thomas noticed they were shaking.
"Aww, thank you." She blushed. "I'm glad you liked it." She turned to Thomas. "Hi, I don't think we met. I'm Grace." Thomas was still shocked to be face to face with a blood relative of his dead best friend. He opened his mouth but no sound came out. He didn't realize it but he actually hoped for some sort of way to see Chuck again. To talk to him one last time. He stared into Grace's blue eyes and only saw Chuck looking right back at him. Gally notice Thomas's shock and spoke for him.
"You have to excuse my friend he's not very chatty. Grace; Thomas. Thomas; Grace."
"Hi, Thomas." even her greeting was identical to Chuck's somehow. It took a lot of bravery for Thomas but he's managed to finally say something.
"Hey, Grace." He said. It was all he could say. After all the things he wanted to do. He wanted to hug her, talked to her about their Maze misadventures, the nightmares he had of her little brother. But how could he. His words were drowned by his grief and sorrow in his heart. All he could see in that beautiful girl was the small chubby boy he considered a brother. Now knowing that chubby boy had a sister almost made Thomas feel like he just met a long lost sibling of his.
"So with all that incredible dancing," Gally said. "I assume you're are ready for competition?"
"God I hope so." She said. "I'm really nervous, what if I mess up?"
"You'll do great, I know it. Shuck it, your name is Grace."
"What's with you and your odd choice in profanity?" She was smiling but her voice sounded serious, her words seemed so intelligent to Thomas.
"It's how I was raised." He shrugged and winked at her. She giggled, her cheeks blushing pink like a rose.
"Grace come on!" A girl from the dancing group calls. "We don't have time for flirting. We need to record our routine!" Grace sighs.
"I gotta go. It was great meeting you, Thomas."
"You too, Grace." Thomas felt like crying. He felt like he was saying goodbye to Chuck all over again. She smiled and looked at Gally. She slide her hand on his arm. "See you around, Gally." She gave him one last smile before turning away and jogged back to her group.
"Why did you do that?" Thomas demanded.
"Do what?" Gally asked, a little bit offended.
"Why did you bring me here? Why did you have tell me this? Chuck has a sister. I watch him die do you know how shucking pissed I am?"
"I thought you wanted to know."
"I feel like lost him all over again. She looks just like him. Only older and a girl."
"I'm sorry." Gally's voice almost cracked."I'm sorry, I had to put you through that pain. I know you miss him. It was a bad idea anyways."
"You saw him in her eyes, didn't you?"
"Every time I look into those eyes all I could see is Chuck. And it reminds me that I killed him." Gally's eyes filled up with tears. "It was a bad idea to meet her, I should've never talked to her in the first place. I should have never looked into Chuck's file. And now..." He paused. Thomas could only imagine what Gally would have said if he hadn't caught himself. He has been noticing the way Gally looked at Grace. But he wanted to be sure.
"Now what?" Thomas said sharply.
"Now I think I'm falling in love with her."