AU

AU where instead of Grievers in the maze it's the Indominus Rex from Jurassic World.

"No one ever survived a night in the maze." Newt finished. Thomas looking at the maze still concerned.

"What's happens to them?" Thomas asked. Newt hesitated, as if afraid to speak of the name.

"We call it, a Screamer. We came up with the name because of the sound it makes. It's unrecognizable but terrifying. No ones actually seen it and live to tell about it."
.....................
In the maze

Thomas was faced to face with a horrific monster. He once remembered that dinosaurs once roamed the earth but he never remembered if he learned about them in school or read about them in a book. He just knew. But this was a dinosaur that he has never seen. It was as big as a Tyrannosaurus rex but longer arms like an alligator. The monster had spikes on it's back. And it's skin was white and its teeth was sharp.

When it screamed. The sound was loud and unbearable, Thomas ears started to bleed. He ran as fast as he could. He felt like he was running from a nightmare.

Don't worry he lives but I didn't know how to end it.

QUOTD: favorite show(s)

Answer: Heroes Reborn, The Fosters (actually I have issues with that show ever since the season finale), SUPERNATURAL, Steven Universe, I'm watching Castle and I'm really into it, and Teen Wolf