Gally Imagine

You and Gally are laying on the grass his arm under your head, and you two just silently watch the sky. He kisses your forehead.
"I love you." You say.
"I love you, too." He replies a smile forming in his face. You love that smile, he's doesn't do it often. Which makes it even more special. He lifts his head to look down upon you and kisses your mouth. He hovers above you but not in a dominating way. Until he's laying on top of you. You realize how heavy he is. Suddenly you can't breathe. You feel like your eyes will pop out of your head. He's crushing you. You tap his shoulder, but he only focuses on your lips.
"Gally, Gally!" You cry as you let go of his lips.
"What? What is it?" He asks.
"Your suffocating me." He immediately got off of you.
"Oh god, Y/N, I am so sorry." You take a deep breath in when he got off and cough. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He pleads.
"It's...okay...Gally." You calm in between breaths.
"Sometimes I forget that your smaller than me and oh god I could've killed you."
"Gally!" You put your hands on his cheeks. "I'm fine. It's okay."
"But what if..." You shush him and touch his lips with your figures. He leans his forehead against yours. Although you worry about him. Because you forgave him, he has to forgive himself.
"Just learn to be more careful," you say. "Okay, baby."
"Of course. I'll always be careful, now." You love him but it terrified you when you couldn't breathe because of him. But you don't tell him that. It would break his heart knowing that you were scared of him.