Late Night Texts

So imagine it's like 1:00 am or something and you and your man are tired af but you keep texting. People tend to be more honest when tired. He sends you these text messages.

Thomas

I've seen old couples in the streets holding hands, calling each other darling, honey, ect. They've been together for 50, 60, 70 years and they still love each other. I want that with us. I want to grow old with you. Make memories, have a family. I know we could do this for each other. With how strong our love is now, imagine what it would be in the next 50 years.

Newt

I am madly in love with you. I think about you when we're apart. I look forward to seeing you in the morning. You are on my mind 24/7. You are perfect even with your flaws. No one has ever made me feel so special the way you do. I think we're soulmates because of how much we crave for each other. Our hearts must've been set for each other only. I can't imagine being with another girl other than you.

Gally

I want to kiss your stomach, caress your soft smooth skin. And as my lips travel up your beautiful body, I will kiss your neck, smelling your perfume. I'm addicted to you. I can't bear to live without you. If this is what if feels like to be in love. It's the best torture I ever felt.

Chuck

To be honest, I love you so much. I know I don't say it much. But I am. You leave me speechless when I do want to tell you. You know how Cupid shoots an arrow to your heart. He used a sword instead. I know this sounds weird but I want to run away with you. Like Peter Pan and Wendy. Will you run away with me. Get married, have a family. RUN AWAY WITH ME PEASE!!!

Minho

Woman I am sleep deprived and I don't care as long as I'm talking to you and you only. I want to kiss your cute little face, play with your hair, hug you forever. I just want you and you only. BECAUSE I SHUCKING LOVE YOU! Also I wanna touch your butt.