Your Break Up Song

Thomas- Everybody's Fool by Evanescence

I know the truth now. I know who you are. And I don't love you anymore. Never was and never will be. You don't know how you've betrayed me And somehow you have everybody fooled

You broke up with him because you found out that he worked with WICKED. Of course he didn't know but you never felt so betrayed in your life. And yet everyone still trusts him.

Newt- The Weight by Shawn Mendes

You tell me you were happier with him, you want me to stay. And you tell me that you needed time but you push me away. But then you try to take me back, my heavy heart just breaks. No, I can't lift the weight.

You knew Newt was bisexual before you started dating. You were okay with that. But when you caught him kissing another Glader. And that Glader was Thomas you could never forgive him for that. He begs you to take him back, but you see he is much happier with Thomas. But it just kills you to see someone you love, love someone else.

Gally- Love the Way You Lie (feat. Rihanna) by Eminem

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn. But that's alright because I liked the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and here me cry. But that's alright because I love the way you lie. I love the way you lie.

You and Gally had an unhealthy relationship. He hits you and you yell at him. You constantly fight. But you still end up loving him.

Chuck - Impossible by James Arthur

All we have is gone now. Tell them I was happy and my heart was broken. All my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be impossible.

You two had a huge fight about your feelings. Like you two were confused if you really loved each other. Since you guys were too young you decided to call it quits if you could love each other for real. Which hurt him.