Newt Imagine

You come to your hut, tired. Newt's not there, as usual. You start to question whether or not if your relationship would work. Until you saw a letter on your pillow. You picked it up a read it.

My dearest Y/N,
Nothing can explain my feelings for you. You are the love of my life. My soulmate. My whole world. I can't even imagine my life without you. Because long ago before you showed up. I tried to commit suicide because I couldn't take that bloody maze. That's also the reason why I have a limp. I tried climbing up the walls and jumped down. It didn't end pretty, Love. I feel so lucky to have you. You're kind, smart, and beautiful. I love you so much. So much. With all my heart and soul. You make me smile everyday just knowing you exist. You make everything In my life worth living. I hope you understand how much I love you.
Forever yours,
Newt

Tears form in your eyes. He loves you. He really loves you. His suicide story makes you cry. And if you know you love him too with all your heart. You are so lucky to have him. You folded the letter, press it to your chest, and smile.

Later, that night Newt comes to your hut. Once you see him your ran into his arms.
"I love you." You say. "I got your note. I love you so much and I'll always love you."
"Me too, Love." He says as he hugs you tight. Burying his face in your neck. You two rock side to side in silence.