You Nap with Him

Thomas

After a long run in the maze with him. You two retired to the hammock you two share. You lay your head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat. Before he laid down his breathing was heavy and fast. Now his breathing slowed down, that's how you can tell that he was about to sleep. You rest your eyes and listen to his light breaths.

Newt

You tossed over to what you thought was a pillow to hug. But it was Newt. You forgot he was there. He wraps his arm around you. He always made a good cuddle buddy and a nice pillow.

Gally

You were having some anxiety issues and the one way to calm you down was to go lie down on the bed and rest. Gally enters into your room. You scooch  over making a space for him to lie down with you. He wraps his arms around you while you bury your face in his chest. He kisses your head. Before long he soon falls asleep.

Chuck

You two were complaining how tired you were. So you two went to your hammocks. You're not allowed to share one but yours was so close he would hold your hand while the two of you slept.

Minho

He sleeps on his side facing the wall and you sleep away from him. You tug on the blanket but he tugs back. He finally gives up but turns around and wraps his arms around you. Using you as a teddy bear.

 I can never take naps. Even if I tried. It's like my brain know "Yo, why u going to sleep now, the sun is still up." I can't even fall asleep within seconds to save my life.

Question: What did you do all Winter break.

Answer: Nothing... Which is AMAZING!!