Newt Imagine

You and Newt lay on the bed, quietly. As everything around the both of you was nothing but the two of you. You stare into Newt's dreamy brown eyes. He stares back at you E/C eyes. He tucks a lock of your H/C hair  behind your ear. Slowly, because time didn't matter when you were with him. His hand lays on your ribcage. You feel intimate with him. As if you two were the only people in the universe. His hand moves to your hairline and his thumb strokes your temple. Your fingers reach for his lips. His soft pink lips you crave for. You tease him. Wanting for a kiss. He smiles, leans forward, and lightly kisses your lips. You kiss him back. He leans backward and looks into your eyes again.

"I love you, Newt." You say.

"I love you too, Y/N." he whispers in your ear. "So much." he squirms his arms around your waist and brings you closer to him.  He hugs you tight burying his face in your neck. You smile as he cuddles you like a teddy bear. You can feel him smile too in your neck. Only he wasn't smiling. He was lightly nibbling your neck. You let out a giggle.

"Newt, stop it." you say. He exhales a laughter and hugs you tighter. He kisses your jaw. It's these little moments that you cherish with him.

This is just a little cuddle warm scene and I thought you guys might like it. Gives me an idea for another preference.

Question: What's your name and how did you get it.

Answer: Tierney (Tear-Knee) I was named after my grandpa's favorite actress Gene Tierney in the 1940s. Which is cool because I was named after an actress and I am a drama student.