You message him

*not including Chuck or Minho*
Thomas:

He sat on the grass, groaning. He is sore from running all day. You want to make him comfortable. I stood behind him and rub your hands on his shoulders and back of the neck.

"Oh." He moans. "Thank you so much, I needed this."

"You're welcome, Honey." You say. Rubbing his back smoothly.

Newt:

He came in the hut running his head and groaning.

"What's the matter Baby?" You ask him.

"Nothing, Love I just have a headache." He complained.

"Aww Newtie, sit down." You say. He sat down on a chair and you message his temples with your fingers.

"What are you doing?" He asks.

"Massaging you." You reply. "Where does it hurt?"

"In the back of my head." You dig your fingers in his hair and rub his scalp. He starts moaning.

"How does it feel?" You ask.

"It's getting better, thank you so much love." He answers.

Gally:

He comes to the bedroom sore and achy. He lays on his back on the bed.

"Rough day?" You ask.

"I can't feel my arms." He complains. "My back hurts so bad." You feel bad for him then you had an idea.

"Take off your shirt." You order him. He raises an eyebrow.

"A little forceful, don't you think?" He teases.

"Not that way, just take off your shirt." He did as e was told. "Now lay on your stomach."

"Getting a little heated." He lays on his stomach. Supporting his head with a pillow.

"Just go with it." You saddle him on his thighs and began rubbing his back. He starts groaning in pleasure.

"Oh baby you don't have to do that-" another moan interrupted him. "A little to the left." You moved your hands to the left making him moan even more.