He is Possessed- Newt

Newt was acting a little too strange. He isn't as affectionate as he usually is. In fact he's been mean and distant. You knew this wasn't Newt. You decided to confront him. You go to the Deadheads where he usually went to for some reason.
"Newt." You said skyly. Worried he was going to snap at you. He turned around to see you. His face was plain. Like you were just another person greeting you. When he never looks at you like that. He always had that light in his eyes when he sees you. It almost broke your heart the way he just looked at you now.
"Hey, uh Y/N what's up?"
"Are you feeling okay?"
"I'm fine... Babe." He never calls you babe. He only calls you Love.
"Are you sure, you seemed different these past few weeks."
"Everything is fine."
"Okay." You handed him a bottle of water. "Thirsty."
"Yeah, thanks." He took a drink of the water and cried in pain at the water burned his throat.
"Holy water, you son of a bitch!" You yelled. His eyes turned black as he starred at you. The demon charged at you and pinned you to a tree. His hand on your neck, tightening his grip.
"Didn't have to end this way, Missy. Now your boyfriend has to watch you die." You kneed the demon in the crotch. The demon groaned. You tackled him to the ground and pinned him. You began exorcism. The demon hissed and grumbled. Finally the black mass of smoke escaped from Newt's body. He lay there on the ground. You still on top of him, patted his face to wake him up.
"Newt, wake up. Come on please." You pleaded. He finally came too and looked at you. The light in his eyes has returned and you knew it was him this time.
"Oh, Y/N!" He cried and stood up and wrapped his arms around you. His head laid on your chest. "I'm so sorry. I was so scared he was going to hurt you. I couldn't bare to live with myself if he made me hurt you. I'm so sorry."
"Newt, it's okay. It's not your fault."
"I love you." He hugged you so tight.
"I love you too."

I was running out of ideas so I'm sorry this sucks. Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you had a great day with your families.

Question: What was the best Christmas present you've ever got?

Answer: My own coffee maker. It is amazing