You are Dying

Thomas

You got bit by a very poisonous snake. Thomas rushes you to the Med-jacks but they say the venom is spreading really fast and you don't have much time left. You feel yourself getting tired. Thomas wraps one arm around your chest as he cries.
"Please Y/N, hold on. Don't die, please." He begs. You feel the poison spreading like wild fire in your veins. You cry because you know your boyfriend is watching you die. And it's torturing him. You take his hand.
"I love you." You say weakly. Which makes him cry even more.
"I love you," he sobs. "So much. You were the best thing that happens to me ever since I got here is this godforsaken place."
"Promise me you'll find someone else to love." You say. All you ever wanted for him is to be happy. Even if it's not with you.
"What? But I love you."
"I know, but I want you to be happy. Promise me." You plead. He pauses take in a shaky breath.
"I promise." He says tears falling in his cheeks. You smile and let death take you. Thomas froze and didn't believe you were dead until he realize your chest wasn't moving. He shakes you.
"Y/N? Come on! Please!" Then he cries trying to accept the fact your dead.

Newt:
You and Newt have been infected by the Flare and taken to the Crank Palace. Somehow a Crank got a knife and been stabbing people. He stabs you. You fall to the ground blood spilling out of your stomach. Newt holds you screaming for help.
"Help! Will someone bloody help! My girlfriend is bleeding!" You know your dying and you have one shot to tell him how much you love him.
"Newt." You say weakly.
"I'm here, Love. I'm here." He cries.
"I love you." You cough.
"Please, don't leave me. I can't live without you. Your the only thing that makes me sane. I love you, Y/N. I love you! Please!"
"I'm sorry." One last tear falls down your cheek and your life fades away. Newt realizes your gone. He presses your body to him. Holding your head in his hand. He starts screaming until his voice is gone.

Gally
You run away from the guards with guns in Colorado. You get shot. Gally stops and tries to carry you bridal style. He finds an ally and tries to bandage your wound. But you know this is the end for you.
"Gally." You say. "I'm not gonna make it."
"Don't say those things, Y/N." He says hold your cheek in his hand.
"I'm sorry." You start to cry.
"No no no please!" Then he starts to cry. "Please!"
"I love you, so much." You whisper as you take your last breath. Gally shakes you calling your name. Suddenly his heart breaks into hundreds of pieces because he was too late to say anything back and cries. He kisses your forehead.
"I love you, too. He says. His tear drops on your collarbone.