Thomas A/U Imagine (Sad)

"Why were you with Teresa at the club?" You demand Thomas.
"What, I wasn't with Teresa?" He denies. But you know he was lying.
"Then why does Minho's Instagram picture have him, you, AND Teresa?" You showed the picture on your phone. "You told me it was just going to be just you and Minho!"
"Teresa was just there, okay? Why do you always have to be jealous with her. You know she's just a friend."
"She flirts with you and I'm not jealous."
"You sound like you are." He muttered.
"What?!" You scream which made Thomas even more angry.
"Y/N will you chill out already? God you could be stubborn."
"Stubborn?!" You yell, "your so impulsive I can't stand you!"
"I can't stand you! You're jealous, you're needy, and I'm leaving."
"Fine go ahead!" You yelled. "See if I care." Thomas took the keys from the hanger next to the door and ran out. About an hour or so you begin to regret what you said and call Thomas. He didn't answer and his voicemail answered.
"Hey this is Thomas I can't get to the phone but feel free to leave a message after the beep." you left a message.
"Look Thomas," you say. "I'm sorry that I was so stubborn and I didn't mean anything that I said, can you please come back home I miss you. I love you. I'm so lucky to have you. I know I can be a pain sometimes. Please come back, babe. Please come home. Bye." Then you hang up. But two hours later he hasn't called back. You call him again, and his voicemail answered again.
"Hey Thomas I said I was really sorry please come home. Love you."

Three more calls and you begin to worry. Finally a call back but it wasn't Thomas.
"Hello?" You answered.
"Yes, is this Y/N?"
"Yes,"
"Your boyfriend, Thomas is in the hospital and you were his emergency contact. I'm afraid he was in a car accident." Your heart dropped.
"Oh God, I'm on my way." You grabbed the keys and drove to the hospital. You met with the doctor.
"I'm very sorry," the doctor said. "he's not doing very good. His rip cage stabbed his lungs. I'm afraid he won't make it through the night."
"Can I see him." You started to cry.
"Yes, you may." He led you to Thomas's room were he was all bandaged up and breathing out of a tube. The heart monitor beeps and beeps and beeps threatening to stop. You sat next to Thomas's bed.
"I'm so sorry, Thomas. The last words we said to each other were hatful. But I just want you to know that I lov-"
The heart monitor stops and your heart brakes.