Love Bites

Thomas
You say next to Thomas in the fire along with the other Gladers. Chuck comes in to sit next to Thomas.
"Thomas," Chuck asks. "What happened to your neck?" He points at Thomas's hickie you gave him a while ago.
"What?"
"You have a bruise on your neck." Chuck says innocently. Thomas's face turns red and you suppress a laugh. So did the other Gladers. Chuck was too innocent to know about hickies. He covers his neck where the bruise was.
"Uhh, a branch got me." Thomas says nervously. "Shucking trees."
"Oh okay." Chuck shrugs and walks away. Then a roar of laugher explodes from the Gladers.
"Poor Chuckie!" Newt laughs. "Poor innocent Chuckie!" Thomas's face is red with embarrassment.

Newt
His breath exhales in pleasure as your lips touch his neck. Leaving a hickie. Kissing his neck always brings him to the edge. You hear a cough near the two of you and you flash back to reality. Alby looked awkward.
"I need Newt for the day." He says. Newt blushes and limps to Alby but you can hear Alby whispering. "Make sure to cover up that love bite." Newt slaps his neck to cover up the hickie. You chuckle loudly.

Gally:
You were working with the builders today next to Gally. He was hammering something next to another builder, Julian who has been staring at Gally's neck.
"Uhhhhhhh Gally? You got a hickie on your neck." He said. Gally looks at him in frustration.
"Well, don't shucking stare at it!!!" He yells. Gally looks back at you and winks. You wink back.