Minho Imagine

You watch with the Gladers encouraging Minho to run faster. He carries an unconscious Alby on his back and struggles to run.

I have to do something. You thought. As the doors close making a large enough gap. You run through it. Squeezing yourself inside and finally fall on the ground. The doors closed and you are aware of your surroundings. Minho looks at you.

"Good job." He said. "You just killed yourself."

"What happened to Alby?" You asked, forgetting about his sentence.

"What does it look like. He got stung. I had to knock him out."

"Well, there's gotta be something we could do. Maybe we can try to hide from the Grievers or something."

"If we make it out alive, I might just kiss you."

"What?"

"What?"

"Never mind, let's climb up these vines."

Hours later when dark came You and Minho successfully tied Alby to the vines and wrapped yourselves as well.

"Well, what do we do now, Genius?" Minho asks.

"Stay here all night and pray a Griever doesn't look up." You reply

"What makes you think that a Griever won't look up?" He sounded to impatient. You actually have no idea. You weren't sure. You just wanted to survive the night. "Hey, I said-"

"I don't know!" You cried. "Okay I don't know! To be honest I'm really scared!"

"You think your the only one?" He asks calmly this time. "I'm petrified."

"You don't seem like it."

"Trust me, I am." You heard a grrrr and click. The monster was approaching. Your heart beats fast as you pray over and over in your head to whoever is beyond this world. The monster stood in its place and you panic. Someone holds your hand. You look to see Minho's hand in yours. He squeezes your hand and gulps. Then after what seemed like forever the monster continued it's path and never looked up. You and Minho sigh in relief.

You two stayed up all night hand in hand and never went to sleep. As soon as your freed yourselves and Alby from the vines you carried him back to the Glade safely.

"You know," Minho said, "you handled everything pretty great. I could use a girl like you in-"

"Let me stop you right there," you stopped him "there is no way in shuck I'm going back in that maze. No way not the night before. I'm can hear that Griever in my head-"

"Let me stop you right there-" he laughed. "I was going to say 'in my life'. Maybe we should hang out sometime."

"I-I would love too." You say blushing.

"Cool, see you around Y/N." He winked and walked away.

You guys should really check out Tris_Eaton_six imagines and preferences there short and sweet she even wrote my first requested imagine. OMG IT WAS SO CUTE TOO.