You Slept in his bed for the first time

Thomas

You can Thomas had been dating for a few months now. He really loves you and wants to be close to you.

"Hey Y/N?" He asks.

"Yes?" You reply.

"I know this might sound weird but, do you want to sleep with me tonight. Not in a way you think but just in general."

"I would love too."

"Great!" He takes your hand and leads you to his hut. He gives you his shirt and shorts for you to sleep in. You crawled into his bed and rested your head on his chest.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked.

"Uh huh." You agreed nuzzling your head in the crook of his neck. He wraps his arm around your waist. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you, too." By just being with him you feel comfy so you eventually fall asleep.

Newt

You've been having a hard time trying to sleep. Newt noticed the bags under your eyes.

"Are you okay, Y/N?" He asks.

"I haven't sleeping much." You said.

"Well, maybe you would like a partner?"

"Do you really think that would help?"

"Worth a shot."

When night comes you snuck into Newt's hut and crawled into bed with him. Your back to his front, he wraps his arm around your body. He was so warm and the movement of his chest was calming.

"Goodnight Y/N." He whispers.

"Goodnight Newt, I love you." You whisper back

"I love you too." You were so comfortable with Newt holding you, for once you fell asleep.

Gally

You woke up to screams from Gally's hut in the middle of the night. You struggle to get out of your hammock and run inside his hut where he is breathing in and out rapidly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" You ask in a panic.

"Nothing, I just had a nightmare. I get them a lot." He says.

"Aww, do you want me to sleep over?"

"Yes please." You crawl into his bed laying face to face to him. He wraps his arms around your entire body tight. His breathing calming down. "I love you, you know."

"I love you too." He runs his figure tips on your arm. Soothing you. You feel protected in his arms. But really you're protecting him as you two slowly fall asleep.

QOTU: Favorite Song at the moment?

ANSWER: Second Chance by Shinedown