His Panic Attack- Newt

It was Newt's turn to run a Gathering. As the Gathering begins, you can see Newt looked a little nervous. Actually he looked really nervous. You worry he was going to have a panic attack again. He gets them a lot. Right in the middle of the Gathering he stopped and turned to you.

"I can't breathe." he whispers to you. You know what  to do when he gets them. You take him outside and give him a bottle of water. He chugs it down.

"Newt, easy there." You calm, tears stream down his cheeks. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know," he sobbed, "when I came up there, this huge weight just came down and all the sudden I couldn't breathe, and everyone was staring at me, it was just too much I couldn't-"

"Shh, it's okay," you soothe holding his hand. "We're going to stay out here until you feel better. Does that sound alright?"

"Yeah." he replied. So you told Alby to run the Gathering. And just stood by Newt until he was alright.

I want to start another Instagram account for my edits. I made a bunch of those like 142 edits. But I don't want the stress on posting them everyday and running two accounts in one. I use my personal a lot. Last night I thought about. "Ya know what I'm gonna do it." but when I woke up I was like. "Okay lets think about it for a minute." What do you think.

QOTU: How do you treat your anxiety?

Answer: I never wanted to be medicated because I don't want to risk the side effects. So I downloaded this app Relax. And it teaches you how to breathe when you feel anxiety coming. Works wonders. I use it during class. A lot. I also chug down some water too.