You wake up to him

Thomas
He's the first person up. Just like a bird he's chirping. Not literally, but he's always happy when he wakes up. He lightly shakes you.
"Y/N. Wake up, sleepy head." He chimes whispering in your ear. You groan and pull the covers over your head. "Come on, Sweetheart."
"Five more minutes." You whine. He climbs under the blankets with you. He smiles and you smile. "Why are you always so chirpy every morning?" You ask.
"Because, your here. That's the best part about waking up. I get to see your beautiful face." He kisses your nose. "Come on, now. Rise and shine." He gets up out of bed. "It's a beautiful day." You turn away. "Baby, please don't make me drag you out again."
"Go ahead, I dare you." You grumbled. You felt him get on top of you. You turn to face him. The morning light gives him a halo as he smiles.
"'Not today." He whispers and presses your lips against his. Your hands held together as you kiss. He lets go.
"I'm suddenly awake." You say. And get out of bed.

Newt:
He's still holding you in his arms. You feel safe and warm. You snuggle closer but he wakes up.
"Good morning." You whisper.
"Morning, Love." He says. His accent even more sexier every time he talks. He kisses your eyelids. You just want to stay in bed all day but you know Newt is always busy. You kiss the pulse of his wrist.
"I don't want you to leave." You say.
"I know, Love. I don't want to leave either." He buries his face in your neck and holds you tight. It is in one of these moments that you want to live in forever.

Gally:
You wake up first. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and Gally is snoring. You turned to face him. His's still sleeping but his head his turned to face you. His right arm above his head. You just stare at him. Thinking how much you love your big, strong man. He's always there to protect you. You don't want to wake him so you try to leave the bed. But you felt his hand entangle in yours.
"Where are you going?" He asks sleepy. His eyes still closed.
"Sorry, Honey, I didn't want to wake you."
"I don't care if you wake me. It's just your not allowed to leave when I sleep." His voice isn't demanding. It's teasing.
"Then I'll stay." You say and you cuddle close to him. He wraps his arms around you. He's warm and you listen to his heartbeat.