His Fear Landscape

Thomas
He is in a tight strait jacket and everyone looks down at him. He struggles for freedom but he is trapped. As his heart starts beating fast, he panics. This symbolizes his fear of being trapped with no way out.

Newt
He stands on a solid rock surrounded by an large ocean. Nothing happens at first but then a mermaid appears. Her skin was pure white, her eyes blue as the ocean, and hair black as night. She pulls him into the water and drowns him deep into the ocean. He struggles for breath as the mermaid glares down at him. Determined to pull him deeper into the ocean. This symbolizes his fear of his depression taking control of him.

Gally
He looks at his face in the mirror and see a crack on his cheek. Like his body was made of porcelain and it's breaking. He covers his cheek to hide from everyone else. Until the crack got bigger and spread across his face. Then a piece of his skin broke off. He held it in his hand, strange it was like a piece of glass coated to be his exact skin color. Panicking he starts falling apart like shattered glass as everyone watches. This symbolizes his fear of showing weakness and breaking down in front of everyone.

Chuck
He has been turned into a mouse, and everyone tries to step on him. This symbolizes his fear of everyone thinking him as small and he can't be like all the other big kids because he's too young.

Minho
He is in the desert face to face with a lion. The lion charges at him and pins him to the ground. Roaring at Minho's face. This symbolizes his fear of being overpowered.