Gally Imagine

Imagine you and Gally are drunk but he's really affectionate. You start making out and things go a little too far.

You were oddly calm when your drunk.
Not to mention tired. While there was a party going on outside. You plopped down on the bed facing the ceiling. You were dizzy from the alcohol. You felt someone stand over you. You knew it was Gally, because of his familiar sent. You smell it when you hug him. It was comforting.
He lays on top of you, kissing your neck. He found your sweet spot and you moaned a little. His lips reach to yours. His breath smelled like booze but you didn't care. He let go.
"I love you, Y/N." He mumbled.
"I love you too, Gally." You replied. You kissed him again. His fingers slowly reached to the hem of your shirt. He rises your shirt up but you stopped him.
"Gally, no." You said, sobering up. "I'm not ready."
He looked down at you, his hand still clenched to your shirt. He let go of it.
"Oh I'm so sorry, Y/N." He sounded like he was sobering up too. "I knew you weren't, but-"
"It's okay." You said. "Let's just cuddle."
"Okay." He turned on his side wrapping his arms around you. He kisses your face all over and then passed out.

This one was a little lame. But I needed to post something over spring break.

Question: Book or Movie?

Answer: well, books you get more of what that characters feel, but movies you get more of a visual look of the setting. Like The Scorch Trials for example had a beautiful setting that I couldn't even imagine when I read the book. So both I guess.