You Get Banished

Thomas:
You wake up with your throat scratched from screaming. You remember everything from being stung. Even during during the Changing. You hurt a Glader. Thomas.
Newt comes in to your room.
"I'm sorry, Y/N. It has come to this."
"No Newt!" You beg. "Please! I didn't mean to hurt Thomas!"
"I'm really sorry. Alby's orders." There was pain in his eyes. Newt didn't want to have you banished.

All the Gladers line up with the banishing sticks. Sadness on there faces. You don't see Thomas anywhere. Or Chuck, but he hates watching people get banished but you wonder where Thomas is. Minho pushes you towards the Gladers but you beg him to let you go. He hears you but chooses to follow orders. You started crying.
"Y/N!" Thomas voices screams.
"Thomas?" You look over Minho's shoulder. You see Thomas running to you. Minho continues to push you. Finally, you fall into the circle of Gladers with the banishing sticks.
"Alby please!" You cry.
"I'm sorry, y/n." He says.
"Alby no!" Thomas screams. "Don't do this!" Minho holds Thomas back and the Gladers prepare for the banishment. There is no way out now. You can't escape the circle.
"I'll never forgive you for this!" Thomas yells at Alby.
"Thomas!" You sob.
"Y/n?"
"I love you." You fully in the maze as the doors closed. Only to hear Thomas cries for you.

Newt:
Your awake, but Alby and Newt have a conversation thinking your still asleep
"Alby please don't do this!" Newt begs.
"I'm sorry Newt but she broke the rules." Alby says.
"Please!" Newt starts to cry. "She didn't mean to hurt Thomas."
"I know, but the rules."
"I don't care about the bloody rules! You can't do this!"
"What's done is done."
"I need her!"
"No you don't!"
"I love her!"
"I know, and I'm sorry."
"I'll do it again!"
"Do what?"
"I'll try to kill myself again! And I'll make sure I die this time."
"Newt, don't."
"I can't live without her!"
"I'm sorry I have to do this. Clint, Jeff." Alby calls. "Take Newt and make sure he doesn't do anything." You didn't hear there voices but you were sure they agreed. You hear Newt struggle.
"NO! PLEASE!" Newt screams. "PLEASE ALBY, NO!" His voice slowly disappears. Hearing the last words he ever said about you.

Gally:
"Over my dead body!" Gally shouts at Alby.
"She hurt Thomas-"
"I don't give a klunk about Thomas, you are not banishing her!" You wrap your hands around his muscular arm. His hands balled into fists.
"Gally, you know the rules!"
"I'm not going to let you do this!"
"That's it! Newt, Minho!" Newt and Minho race and tear you and Gally apart.
"No! Gally!" You scream.
"Y/n! Let me go!" He orders Newt and Minho. But they don't listen. They start pulling him away into the Homestead. "Please, Alby." He starts to cry. You never seen him cry before. "Please, don't do this! Y/n!!" He stuggles for freedom but only to be pulled again. You start to cry, because the last thing you saw from the one you love was him losing his ground and breaking down.

Chuck:

"No Alby please!" Chuck cries while he holds your hands in his. Gally and Alby try to separate you two from each other but it's like a game of tug of war. But Chuck holds on tight.

"Chuck please don't make this harder than it already is." Alby says. "Come on Gally I know your back into it, I know your stronger than that." Gally wasn't putting much effort in separating Chuck from you. Not even he had the heart to do it.

"Come on Chuck, let go." Gally says with no emotion at all.

"No!" Chuck shouted. Finally your fingers slip from his and both of you, Chuck, Alby, and Gally collapse. "Y/N! Alby please don't do this!" Chuck cried. But Alby was already dragging you to the banishing circle.

Wow I made Alby a complete asshole. Sorry that Gally's was short but I hope it was Okay. I'm afraid that I made Chuck's too sad. finally done with a play and now more updates. Hopefully.