Sad Song that Describes Him

Thomas
Here - Alyssa Clara

Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here oh oh oh
I ask myself what am I doing here?
Oh oh oh here oh oh oh here
And I can't wait till we can break up outta here

Thomas has social anxiety and he's nervous around people. He hates going to the Bon fires because he can't relate to all the other Gladers. He just always feels excluded. he just prefers staying at home.

Newt

Battle Scars - Lupe Fiasco and Guy Sebastian

These battle scars don't look like they're fading. They don't look like they ever going away. They ain't never gonna change. These battle scars.

Newt is hurt on the inside. He's been battling depression for years. The self harm scars are healed but not the scars on his heart.

Gally
Breaking Inside - Shinedown

I don't want to live. To waste another day. Underneath the shadow of mistakes I made. Cause I feel like I'm breaking inside. I don't want to fall and say I lost it all . Cause baby there's a part of me to hit the wall. Leaving pieces of me behind. And I feel like I'm breaking inside.

Gally is strong. But ever since Chuck died, his walls broke along with himself. He tries to pick himself up and it seems to work by he doesn't know how long he can hold himself together before he breaks down completely.

Chuck

Feels like Forever - Of Mice and Men

Say you're okay, I'm afraid that tomorrow is just too far away.
Fight the pain, It just feels like forever is crashing down on me.

Chuck is holding on hope that everything will be okay. He tells himself that everyday. Even though the doubt tells him that they won't get out of the maze. Chuck ignores it and holds that hope inside him.

Minho

My whole world is changing
I don't know where to turn
I can't leave you waiting. But I can't stay and watch this city burn
Watch it burn. Cause I try, But it's so hard to believe I try, But I can't see where you see
I try, I try

Minho is trying so hard to find a way out of the maze but he knows it's just impossible. He's losing all the hope he once had. But he's just gotta try.

Been feeling moody lately. But thank god that I have fall break. At my school district we get one week of fall break in October and another one in November near thanksgiving. I was at Thespian Conference. My second year.

QUOTD: Song that describes you

Answer: Here By Alyssa Clara. Out of all the songs Here describes me the most. Just listen to the lyrics and you know what I mean.