Newt Imagine

Newt Imagine

There's a lake in the woods but Alby said it's too dangerous to swim in. But you asked Newt if you two can secretly go in the lake.
"I don't know, Love. It's really dangerous." He says.
"Come on, it'll fun." You encourage.
"Y/N I don't think it's a good idea. Do you even know how to swim?"
"I'm a fast learner, how hard could it be?" You pulled him into the woods. You made your way to the lake. You take off your jeans and climbed the tree in your panties and t shirt.
"What are you doing?" Newt asked pulling off his shirt.
"I want to do a major cannon ball." You made it close to the top. Then you jumped off. Putting your knees to your chest as you fly down into the water. You fell in so deep into the water it was a struggle to try to swim to the top. You can't breathe. You wave your arms to make you move forward to the surface. But everything goes dark.

Newt's POV

She hasn't come back to the water. The bubbles in the water stop and I panic.
"Y/N?" I called. She doesn't come back. "Y/N!" I ran into the water. Dunking my head to find her. The lake was too deep and I couldn't find her. I reach to the surface and screamed her name. I dunk in the water one more time. I finally found her floating in the water. I grab her and risen her back to the surface. Her face was so pale.
"Y/N?!" I called. I held her with one arm and swim with the other. I made it to land. I scream her name. I picked her up bridal style and ran back to the Glade.
"Someone please help!" I yell.
"What happened?" Alby asks.
"She drowned!" I admit. He had an angry look on his face. I knew I disappointed him.
"Get the Med-Jacks!" He orders the other Glader. The Glader ran and came back with Clint and Jeff.
"Set her down." Jeff orders me. I set her on the ground. "Back up."
"But-"
"Newt just do it." Alby demand and pulled me away from her. I watch as Jeff blows air Into her mouth and pump her chest with his hands. He repeated the process. Tears form in my eyes and I was breathing rapidly. Praying she would be okay. I can't lose her. I was losing hope until she finally took a breath.

Your POV

You wake up to see Jeff over you. Newt drops down to you.
"Y/N are you okay?" He asks in a panic.
"I think so." You say.
"Oh god I thought I lost you." He cries.
"I'm okay now."
"And you two see why you should never go into the lake?" Alby asks.
"Sorry, Alby." You say.
"Now please put some clothes on." He complained.