Your Children

Thomas:
"Isn't he beautiful?" You ask Thomas as you hold your newborn son. Thomas holds your son's tiny hand with his thumb.
"He's perfect." He says. Your child makes little baby noises.
"What do you want to name him?" You ask.
"Charlie." He replies. "After Chuck." Tears form in your eyes in memory of that little boy.
"I love it." You say. Thomas leans over and kisses his son's head.
"Little Charlie." He repeats.

Newt:
Your two year old son, Alexander comes in the room with his father holding his hand. Newt. You smile at them as you hold your newborn daughter. Alexander's new sister. Your son crawls on the bed to get a good look at the new baby. He looks just like his father. Blonde hair and brown eyes.
"Is that my sister?" He innocently asks he inherited his father's accent.
"Yes, Alexander, you're a big brother now." You say. "Meet your new baby sister. Cleo." Newt comes and kisses your head. Alexander copies his father's doing but instead he kisses his new baby sister's head. Newt is so proud to have a strong women to give him two blessings called children.

Gally:
He's really nervous holding his newborn daughter. You know he can do it. As soon as you pass her to him, she's suddenly a lot smaller in Gally's arms. Like a gorilla holding a kitten. He gulps and you see the anxiety in his eyes.
"It's okay, Gally." You say.
"What if I drop her or crush her?" He worries.
"I know you won't. You may be tough, but I know you can be gentle."
"She's just so tiny." He slowly and carefully slide his large hand under the baby's head and put her on his chest. He held her other half of her small body in his other hand. She sleeps peacefully on his chest, no squirming. He looks at her for a while then smiles. As if he's fallen in love with her. He starts rocking her back and forth kissing her head. "What shall we call her?" You ask.
"I always liked the name, Sophia." He says.
"It's perfect." You say. Watching him cradle your baby, his anxiety fading away.

Chuck: 

You gave brith to triplets. All girls. You both are blessed and overwhelmed at the same time. But you two always wanted a big family. You named them Angelica, Margret, and Elizabeth. 

"Three daughters." Chuck muttered. "And they'll date boys when their teenagers."

"Oh, Chuck that'll be years and years later."

"Who know's. It'll happen within a blink of an eye." 

"Don't remind me." you laugh.

"Soooo how about more babies in our future?" he joked.

You raised your eyebrow at him.

Frypan:

A little girl came into your life. She is beautiful and you and Fry couldn't be happier. You named her Kathy. You both feared she was going to grow up. Frypan put Kathy on his chest and began talking to her.

"Listen, sweetheart. You're going to be dating in the future. Either boys or girls we'll be okay with that. But first you must understand something. Know your worth. Because they'll be people out there who will take advantage of you and hurt you. Just know ahead of time that you'll meet the right person, that person will treat you the respect you deserve. Understand your worth so you don't waste your time with those awful people alright?"

His words melted your heart and that's when you knew you met the right man.