Gally and Dean

Comment if you agree with me. My edit in the picture. DO NOT STEAL!!!!

The more I get to know Gally from other people's opinions the more I understand. Gally is a broken character. He's not a bad guy. Yes e is the antagonist, but not a villain. Antagonist means one in conflict with the protagonist. Gally is always on Thomas (the protagonist) case, always arguing with him. Antagonizing him. He tried to keep everyone safe.

Just like Dean Winchester from Supernatural. He kind of antagonize people but he is mainly the protagonist. His main focus was to protect his brother Sam. And if Gally had anyone to love he would go the same thing. Possibly Chuck.

Gally broke because WICKED made him kill Chuck. And he regretted that for the rest of his life. Dean broke because he went to hell and tortured people. (So I think I'm still in season 5) He regretted that too. He never wanted to hurt people. And neither did Gally. (Okay maybe Thomas).

The point is they are a lot alike. They are both tough on the outside but shattered on the inside.

And if they met. Sat down had a beer or whatever it is men do. Dean would probably joke around about his eyebrows and Gally would be offended. But later on they would probably warm up to each other. What do you think?