Part 2: The Tech

Alby: So this is the basic design of what I think the set should look like.

Thomas: I love it! But what if-

Alby: *crumbles paper and leaves*

..................................
Gally: Okay so these are the crew calls show up to every single one of them or I'll will drag your asses and glue a drill to your hand. Kapesh?

.......................................
Thomas: Zart could you aim the spotlight at Teresa?

Zart: *from the booth* What?

Thomas: COULD YOU AIM THE SPOTLIGHT AT TERESA!

Zart: STILL CANT HEAR YOU!

................................

Chuck: Do not touch anyone else's props unless it's yours. If you break a prop I break you.

........................................
Teresa: *testing makeup on Newt's face* Out of the 500 pancakes we have, how could we not have one that matches your face?

Newt: it's because I'm too bloody pale.

Teresa: WE HAVE 50 PALE TONES FROM WHITE VAMPIRE TO NATURAL #1 AND THEY ALL DONT MATCH!!

......................................
Brenda: This dress is too tight.

Harriet: It'll work just suck it in it's the only one we got in your size.

Sonya: Does this make me look fat?

Chuck: *jacket so long they cover his arms* I think this jacket is a little too long.

Gally: *pants too short they come to his shins* I think these pants are a little too short.

Harriet: Why can't all clothes fit people right.

*Brenda's dress rips*

Brenda: Umm Harriet?

.....................................
Winston: Finally! I stayed up until 2:00 am to finish making all the sound cues.

Thomas: *looks at list* oh we cut some of these out.

Winston: *eye twitches then rips paper in half*

Can techs relate to this? I hope you guys are liking these.