He is Possesed Thomas

AU in the Supernatural universe

You throw the bucket of holy water at Thomas. He hisses in pain as his skin burns. He was tied up in a chair inside a devil trap you painted on the wall. He looks at you with black eyes.
"For the last time." You demanded, "How do we get out of this maze."
"No wonder he likes you." Said Thomas. "You're hot when your demanding." But it wasn't Thomas. It was a dirty demon possessing him. But this demon knows things that could be helpful. Like getting out of the maze.
"Answer me or I'll throw your ass back to hell."
"Oooh and Feisty."
"Did I stutter."
"Okay look, if there's anything I know when I possessed your whinny boyfriend is that no one gets out of this maze."
"You're a demon you have to know something."
"Well, sorry to burst your bubble Honey, but I'm just as clueless as your boyfriend when I snatched him up." The more the demon talked the more angry you got. The real Thomas was probably screaming for help. You went to the book and begin the exorcism.
"What are you doing?" The demon asked. "We had a deal. I tell you everything and you let me go."
"That's my boyfriend in there." You stopped. "I'd rather spend the rest of my life with him in the maze than without him out of the maze." You start the chant again. The demon starts grunting and screaming. The he finally said.
"The Maze is a code. I'll say that! The maze is a code. That's it."
"What code?"
"You think I know? We had a deal."
"Well, deals off. I want my boyfriend back." You start off with the Latin chant again. At the end a back mass of smoke escaped Thomas's body. Thomas went limp. You ran to him.
"Thomas. Baby wake up." You cried. He finally came to.
"Y/N?"
"Yes it's me, Thomas. It's me. It's going to be alright." You begin to untie him. The first thing he did when he was free was to hug you. "Are you okay?" You asked him.
"Yeah, I was just afraid he was going to hurt you with my hands."
"We're going to be alright."

You had this coming it's in my username. The other boys will be up soon. Merry Christmas Eve. Or at least where I live it is.

QUOTD: name 3 things you like about yourself.

Answer: I have hazel eyes but in curtain lighting they turn dark green and I think it's pretty. My curly hair is like the air I breathe in. The shape of my lips are plumped.