Newt Imagine/ Thomas Imagine

Even though you are in paradise right now and free from WICKED you miss Newt terribly. He's been infected by the Flare and he told you to stay away from him because he didn't want to hurt you. It was so painful to leave him. Your heart is broken.
"Why did I have to be immune?" You ask yourself. Paradise isn't paradise without your loving boyfriend. You wanted to be infected to be with him.
"Hey, Y/N? Can I talk to you about something?" Thomas asks. Nervous.
"Sure, what." You say. He bites his lip.
"This isn't easy for me to say."
"What?"
"When you were in the maze with all the other immunes. I saw Newt."
"You did!" Your heart starts beating. Afraid what's he gonna say.
"He was in bad shape from the Flare. He asked me to kill him."
"What? Why?"
"He couldn't live like a Crank and who could blame him." He starts to cry.
"Thomas, what are you saying." You start get angry.
"I almost couldn't do it but he begged me too."
"Thomas."
"I shot him, I shot him." Tears fall in his cheeks. "He's dead. I'm so sorry. I thought you should know. I couldn't keep the secret no longer."
"YOU BASTARD!!" You scream with tears falling down your cheeks. You push him. "HOW COULD YOU!"
"I'm so sorry, Y/N. I didn't want to kill him, I swear but he begged me to."
"I LOVED HIM!"
"I know and he loved you so much. But he couldn't live with himself knowing he hurt you and everyone else."
"I HATE YOU!"
"You have every right to." You slam your fists on his chest. Gally comes to separate you from Thomas. "I'm sorry, Y/N. Really I am."
"YOU'RE A LIAR! YOU'RE A LIAR!" You try to get free from Gally's grasp. You eventually give up and cry. You look at Thomas, your eyes red with anger and hatred. But you see pain in his eyes. Gally lets go of you. All you can do is sit there with your grief, knowing the love of your life is dead and your best friend killed him.
"If you ask me." Gally says to Thomas but you were listening. "You should've never told her." Gally had pain in his eyes too but walks right away after his sentence.