He has a nightmare

Thomas

"CHUCK!" You bolt right up as Thomas screams. "CHUCK NO!!!" He yells in his sleep. You shake him awake.
"Thomas!" You shout. "Thomas, wake up!" He almost hit you but you grabbed his wrist in time. "Thomas!" His eyes flash open. They show fear and tiredness. "It's okay," you say as you stroke his hair.
"It was Chuck again." He begin to cry. "I couldn't save him. Not even my dreams. No matter what he's still gone." You hush him.
"Shhh I know, Honey, I know." Tears fill your eyes. He sat up and hugged you. The tears fall from your cheeks to his shoulders. "I'll stay awake until you fall asleep okay?" You don't mind staying awake for him at all and he knows it. Because he does the same for you. He lays back down on the bed. You lie next to him holding his hand. It took awhile but he finally drifts off. You soon relax and fall asleep as well.

Newt
You wake up to screams and jump out of the bed shock. You look over at Newt. He 's holding his head and panting really bad.
"Newt, honey, are you okay?" You say as you put your hands on his shoulders.
"I watch you, fall! You fell off the walls and I couldn't do anything I just bloody stood there!" You hush him and start singing your song to him, stroking his cheek.
"I'm here now." You whisper as you finish the last tune. "I'm okay. You're okay."
"We're okay?" He asks.
"We're okay." You say and lie back down on the bed. He turns and clings to you close. His breathing at ease as you two drift off in sleep mode.

Gally

He screams and you got up immediately. You shake him awake.
"Gally!" You say trying to wake him up. His eyes open wide, breathing rapidly and heavily. "It's okay, Gally. It was just a nightmare. Do you want to talk about it?" He shakes his head. Gally never talks about his nightmares. You lay your head on his chest and listen to his fast heartbeat. He wraps his arms around and presses his forehead on top of yours. His breathing slowing down. Gally doesn't like to talk about things but your still there for him whenever he does or doesn't. You soon drift off once Gally's breathing was at ease.

Hey, the video is the song that you sing to Newt. Just so you know😄