His Panic Attack- Gally

While building next to Gally, he suddenly stopped. He held his chest. And took deep breaths. His hands also start to shake.

"Gally, are you okay baby?" you ask him. He doesn't answer. "Gally?"

"I just need to take a walk or something. " He walks away holding his chest. You let him alone and continued working. But he hasn't come back in a while. You found him near the Deadheads when you went looking for him. He was sweating and shaking really badly.

"There's something wrong with me. I can't breathe, I can't stop shaking, I'm hot and I'm cold at the same time, my chest hurts, what's wrong with me? Feel my pulse it isn't normal. Am I dying!"

"No Gally, baby you're having a panic attack."

"A panic attack?"

"Yeah, I get those too."

"What do I do?"

"Just sit and breathe. Do this." You demonstrate patting your chest repetitively. He did the same, breathing in through his nose and out through his mouth.  "What do you think made you upset?"

"I don't know,"

"Well, panic attacks happen even if there's nothing wrong. Have you been thinking some bad thoughts."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"If you don't talk about it the panic attack won't stop."

"I don't know it's just the world feels off balance and I guess I'm freaking out about it."

"It's okay baby," You rub his back. "Just breathe." It did took him a while but he managed to breathe normal.

I'm sick. I might have the flare. It's a matter of time before I go insane. Probably dying school. Jk. My brother gave me the stupid cold. Ugh I'm dying.

QOTU: Favorite sweets

Answer: Chocolate and those Sweetheart  minis. Okay I like a lot of sweets