Entry #125 04/19/21

Dear future-us,

Happy Birthday Lola!

I can't believe you were so patient to wait until your birthday before you opened the gift I sent you a month and a half earlier. I admire you even more now. I hope I get to have that patience of yours one day.

Maybe another factor was that you weren't curious enough unlike me. You know that I'm always curious of things. So if it was I who would receive an early gift, I might have already peeked on its contents the moment I received it. But you kept your promise, and you waited.

I hope you will enjoy reading my journal. I know some stuffs that I wrote there were  non-sense, but I hope you learnt something. I hope you'll actually read it, and not just stuff it inside your closet like you said you did.

I really laughed when you told me you forgot about the box. I mean, you are growing old and forgetful aren't yah? 🤣

Was my rules kinda funny?

Which chapter was your favourite?

Which letter made most sense to you?

Did you relate to my deepest secrets?

How about when you read about my scars?

I know I will never get an answer. And that's fine. We live to wonder most times, or is it just me?

I hope when I'm reading this again, we both found our purpose in life. I hope that there were no regrets in our lifetimes. And I hope we will live longer and be more open to each other as friends.

Always yours (as a friend),
-Krizia 😘 @24