Entry #89 (06-15-2019)

06-15-2019

Dear Past-self (February 2019 version)

I just realized from re-reading some of my entries a few months ago, that I had so many questions about the future. 

And also feelings like;

"Why is this happening?"

"I feel lost again."

"I don't understand it anymore."

"I can't take this no more."

"I want to give up!"

Just so you know my dear past-self, you needed to undergo all the turmoils in your past life so you can take the next step. It was God's way of preparing for the next stage of this battle.

The battle of life.

When you feel like you can't understand things anymore, when you feel heavy, when you feel like giving up, take a breather. Pause everything for a while, and calm down. Take a moment to whisper a silent prayer, and trust HIM to give you the answers. You will get it. Not today, but in the right moment, sometimes when you least expect it. And when you are feeling doubtful of which path to take, ask HIM for a sign. It never fails, just trust HIM, and everything will fall into place. I did back then before taking the board exam. I did it again, when I chose to leave my previous workplace.

So to both my past and future-selves, whenever you are in that sort of a mess again, never-ever be afraid to ask for help. From the heavens or from family and friends. Just ask and pray.

"You'll always see a rainbow and a little sunshine after the rain."

Do not fret...

Love,
Present-self (June 2019 version)